HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

rochdale v whitehaven

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #15 on: 10 Apr 2014, 05:32:48 pm
Could go either way, probably one of those where home advantage could come into it.

Nice to see jam4me making an appearance, been very inconspicuous by his absence recently!!

Horlicks 24
Haven 18 or 28
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline skidaw

• Academy Star
Reply #16 on: 10 Apr 2014, 06:01:11 pm

Rochdale 14-28 Haven

beermatt42

Reply #17 on: 10 Apr 2014, 07:32:27 pm
I probably can't make it, but don't listen to that Cumbrianlass (corrrrr), sheer bitterness and spite if you don't me asking. Whitehaven will hammer them, no doubt about it.

Looked at my finances, probably can't make it Sunday, have been talking about it all day, but blew the money on a **** up, might still make it anyway, but doubt it now, have to look at balance on Sunday, otherwise, no problems with NW crusaders  next month.

Just a couple of questions anyway.

1. Do you pay on the door?
2. Is the away end seated?
3. Is there a pub nearby?
4. If you don't pay on the door, Where do you get the tickets from?

Come on the Wire tonight, and let's have a riot on Sunday!   

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #18 on: 10 Apr 2014, 08:03:17 pm
I probably can't make it, but don't listen to that Cumbrianlass (corrrrr), sheer bitterness and spite if you don't me asking. Whitehaven will hammer them, no doubt about it.

Looked at my finances, probably can't make it Sunday, have been talking about it all day, but blew the money on a **** up, might still make it anyway, but doubt it now, have to look at balance on Sunday, otherwise, no problems with NW crusaders  next month.

Just a couple of questions anyway.

1. Do you pay on the door?
2. Is the away end seated?
3. Is there a pub nearby?
4. If you don't pay on the door, Where do you get the tickets from?

Come on the Wire tonight, and let's have a riot on Sunday!

which match are you aiming the questions at matt, rochdale or NW Crusaders?
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

beermatt42

Reply #19 on: 10 Apr 2014, 08:27:11 pm
Well, I probably can't go now, but I was thinking about Rochdale.  At a stretch, I probably could make it, but only if I put the fares on the card til, the next day, and Shaun Buys me a pint  :D :D

I think it's best seeing you all at Wrexham, no problem then!

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #20 on: 10 Apr 2014, 09:41:36 pm
Well, I probably can't go now, but I was thinking about Rochdale.  At a stretch, I probably could make it, but only if I put the fares on the card til, the next day, and Shaun Buys me a pint  :D :D

we will be in a pub called the church just outside spotland matt. i will buy you a pint marra we can talk about last years grand final.  :D :D :D :D
born and bred haven.

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #21 on: 10 Apr 2014, 09:44:22 pm
Think the church shut down Shaun
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #22 on: 10 Apr 2014, 09:48:45 pm
Think the church shut down Shaun

was open the last time we were there and only just reopened be ok go in the ground.
born and bred haven.

beermatt42

Reply #23 on: 11 Apr 2014, 11:25:57 am

we will be in a pub called the church just outside spotland matt. i will buy you a pint marra we can talk about last years grand final.  :D :D :D :D

Well, I've had a chance to sober up and look at my finances today Shaun  :D :D :D, Looks like I won't make it on Sunday pal  :D :D :D and whereas that is a very generous offer of yours, I really couldn't go around bumming drinks off people, so I shall see you all at Wrexham instead this year, when I will plan it out properly and not blow all the money etc.   Besides of which, I would need than one pint to properly 'talk' about last years grand final  :D :D :D

Have luck anyway, lads and lasses, I think you will get an easy win there on Sunday, and start climbing the table. 

Offline haven07

• Academy Star
Reply #24 on: 11 Apr 2014, 09:50:41 pm
Can't see it being easy, it will be tough, but we need to be winning these games!

Offline cran.cran

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #25 on: 12 Apr 2014, 09:50:13 am
What was the final Warrington score last night?

Offline brianb

• First Team Backup
Reply #26 on: 12 Apr 2014, 10:16:36 am
25 / 12  to hull kr