Offline Brow Lad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #17 on: 17 Apr 2014, 01:08:59 pm
Or dave woods could be doing a bit of fergie style kidology about the DR
will show me arse in burtons window, thats how confident i am :D

Offline saint87

• Academy Signing
Reply #18 on: 17 Apr 2014, 02:28:51 pm
Savelio, Thompson, Charnock and Richards didn't play for our academy last night. Looks like Hand and Forster might be joining them on Monday when we play Widnes. I think Brown will put out quite a few of the younger lads in that game because of the big match at Leeds next week.

How has young Forster been getting on?

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #19 on: 17 Apr 2014, 02:31:05 pm
Savelio, Thompson, Charnock and Richards didn't play for our academy last night. Looks like Hand and Forster might be joining them on Monday when we play Widnes. I think Brown will put out quite a few of the younger lads in that game because of the big match at Leeds next week.

How has young Forster been getting on?

forster and hand both been playing very well
born and bred haven.

Offline egremont

• Academy Star
Reply #20 on: 17 Apr 2014, 05:54:50 pm
I've mentioned this on so many times it'll become a cut and paste job.
DR has destroyed the standard of RL nationally. Everyone on here is whinging about getting saints players because town are meant to be getting 5 wigan players on DR.
When will people on here understand Saints, Wigan , Leeds and the rest of SL don't give a s*** about championship sides.
We're just here to serve as a second team to them and we have to beg for players - RAM IT
ALL THE CLUBS OUTSIDE SL SHOULD TELL THE SL CHAIRMAN TO STICK THE DR UP THERE POMPOUS ARSES
Where would that leave the SL teams that couldn't keep hold of the young talent they have and have to let them go to lesser clubs, who in turn have to let some of their squad players go, meaning we would get third hand players instead of fourt - natural progression

Seen Culnean at Egremont yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All the best for tomorrow

Offline cran.cran

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #21 on: 17 Apr 2014, 06:05:08 pm
Couldn't agree with you more Egremont, trouble is getting ALL the chairmen IE clubs to stand firm, as they should on lots of issues. However if one club breaks ranks the rest sooner or later almost HAVE to follow. It's another example of shortermism for both SL and Champ sides, will we never learn?

Offline cran.cran

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #22 on: 17 Apr 2014, 06:08:47 pm
Oh by the way I know off topic but CBC have refused FOI requests to release the Blanden report because it's supposedly not complete however it's been said they are doing their own report [probably by another consultant] to, hear this, do their own report on the report they have commisioned and it's this report that's holding things up. They have the report on the Powe Beck fiasco for 18 months and the CEO and EW and a couple of others didn't even tell the councillors of its existence until it was leaked a few weeks ago.

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #23 on: 17 Apr 2014, 07:02:32 pm
DR has destroyed the standard of RL nationally. Everyone on here is whinging about getting saints players because town are meant to be getting 5 wigan players on DR.
When will people on here understand Saints, Wigan , Leeds and the rest of SL don't give a s*** about championship sides.
We're just here to serve as a second team to them and we have to beg for players - RAM IT
ALL THE CLUBS OUTSIDE SL SHOULD TELL THE SL CHAIRMAN TO STICK THE DR UP THERE POMPOUS ARSES
Where would that leave the SL teams that couldn't keep hold of the young talent they have and have to let them go to lesser clubs, who in turn have to let some of their squad players go, meaning we would get third hand players instead of fourt - natural progression

well said been saying it since it was changed does more harm than good
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline brianb

• First Team Backup
Reply #24 on: 17 Apr 2014, 07:31:48 pm
and stick the bonus point with it.////////

Offline havenonline

• Academy Star
Reply #25 on: 17 Apr 2014, 07:56:31 pm

100 % in agreement as I have been since DR came out. The Jameaters have had 5 pie eaters for most of their games but it hasn't done them any good has it ?