Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular
Reply #15 on: 25 Mar 2007, 11:03:06 pm
agreed mate
haven till i die

Offline Ryan

• First Team Backup
Reply #16 on: 25 Mar 2007, 11:11:49 pm
I still think sice should be in the 17 he is a better hooker than matty he breaks more, scores more only thing is he needs to pass more but he should always be in the team.

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #17 on: 26 Mar 2007, 09:27:46 am
Id say there keepn sice right for next week thats all.

Offline champ

• First Team Backup
Reply #18 on: 26 Mar 2007, 07:06:40 pm
we said the same about wilkes and leafa marra

if sice goes kiss the grand final goodbye folks id rather rotherham went than sice
So who would you rather have Wilkes Tandy Leafa or Fletcher.  I know who i prefer and he got a hat trick yesterday. All the carry on about not signing any players and all the advice to give Tandy whatever he wanted.  Then again DR cant attract any decent players can he.

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #19 on: 26 Mar 2007, 07:10:33 pm
fletcher is the best player at haven and his record in divisions for huge teams proves his worth

Offline HavenMascot

• Fans Favourite
Reply #20 on: 26 Mar 2007, 07:12:53 pm
fletch is an awesome player but don't think he is the best player at whitehaven for me the best player at haven is a cross bewteen GB and sice

"Born A Haven Supporter, I Am A Haven Supporter, I'll Die A Haven Supporter, My Spirit Will Be A Haven Supporter, I Will Be A Haven Supporter No Matter What! Am A PROUD Haven Fan No Matter What! Haven Through Thick & Thin!"

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #21 on: 26 Mar 2007, 07:24:22 pm
fletch is an awesome player but don't think he is the best player at whitehaven for me the best player at haven is a cross bewteen GB and sice

i cant say nowt bout ur apinion marra but deep down broady nor sice have got the exsperience that this lad hold under his belt at 25 yrs old in sl thats just an acievement on its own but everyone has diffrent apionions and i respect what ya saying mate

havenchamps2005

Reply #22 on: 26 Mar 2007, 07:39:34 pm
sice and broadbent for me

lowca

Reply #23 on: 30 Apr 2007, 08:30:20 am

Aaron Smith has not been rotated once this season. Why is he getting preferential treatment?

Dave Rotherham plays Aaron Smith for approx. 55 minutes per match at hooker.

Carl Sice approx. 25 minutes at hooker.

Graeme Mattinson 20 to 25 minutes at second row or loose forward.

Smith looks good because he gets most game time.

Sicey's limited game time doesn't give him the chance to shine.

Dave Rotherham must have issues with Matty, his lack of game time and not playing
 in the hooker position for the last 6 matches speaks for itself.

Dave Rotherham was quoted as saying 'Matty is an out and out hooker' whats changed his opinion?

When are Sicey and Matty going to be given the same opportunities as Aaron Smith?

Offline farawayfan

• Academy Star
Reply #24 on: 30 Apr 2007, 09:14:56 am
i believe matty should start at 9, smith at 13, sice off the bench because i believe thats when he destroys teams, i think that lester could do a number of jobs off the bench-(9,second row,loose forward,even prop if he had to). but i also think lester should be rotating, he isnt getting any younger, i know he has been a great servant for the club, but when its time to step aside, everyone connected to the club should respect that. with regards to matty, he was a second rower/loose forward for the majority of his amatuer career untill he started playin open age, (i know this because i was the hooker in the same team) and he was a very,very good s/r and  l/f, but he has developed into one of the best young hookers outside SL and i think he will only get better with time
HAVEN......PRIDE OF CUMBRIA

Offline kellsendlad

• Academy Signing
Reply #25 on: 30 Apr 2007, 10:48:39 am
i would say smith and lester are our best hookers but all have their own best attributes

young matty is an exciting prospect - he has a good all round game but still has a lot to learn

carl sice is an impact player hes an exceptional runner sometimes no one can touch him
but his passing game lets him down and from what i hear his ability to follow game plans

aaron smith one of if not the best hooker in this league his passing, running, awareness and
directional play is i believe second to none

aaron lester one of the best players this club has ever had !!! might have lost a yard of pace
but his knowledge of the game and his passing and offloading abilities are worth the
admission fee alone

all in all we have some great players in our team and with sice and matty learning from the likes of
lester and smith things will only get better.

havenfan in hull

Reply #26 on: 01 May 2007, 09:33:37 am
100% agreed m8 cudnt have sed it beter myself