Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
on: 04 May 2014, 05:02:02 pm
the key teams above us
dews
cougars
batley
hornets

we have played them all away and none have been to the rec yet, these games will be massive same attitude as today please
THE MULLET IS BACK

• Haven Legend
Reply #1 on: 04 May 2014, 05:20:21 pm
also 4 of next 5 at hame , this is where our tough start evens itself out

donny
swinton
eagles
cougars
next 4 home games
3 wins and and BP any thing less and we have under performed , ability is something.....attitude is everything
« Last Edit: 04 May 2014, 10:31:31 pm by brett kinghams mullet »
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline Mirehouselegend

• Fans Favourite
Reply #2 on: 04 May 2014, 10:17:27 pm
I take it you mean a bonus point v eagle's.  They don't like coming up here so I say 12 points from the home games is achievable.

• Haven Legend
Reply #3 on: 04 May 2014, 10:32:29 pm
I take it you mean a bonus point v eagle's.  They don't like coming up here so I say 12 points from the home games is achievable.
either them or donny could be a BP all tough games but all games that we are capable of winning with the right attitude
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #4 on: 06 May 2014, 03:03:12 pm
its vital we pick up our home points and we will make the top 8.
born and bred haven.

Offline baldy bonce

• Academy Star
Reply #5 on: 06 May 2014, 08:17:59 pm
Last Sunday will count for nothing unless the team backs up with a performance. The lads loved the support from the fans who made the trip on Sunday . Against Donney this week lets make some noise and get behind the lads. A bit of vocal support can only help. I hope those that travelled on Sunday could get together at the match to create the atmosphere enjoyed last week

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #6 on: 06 May 2014, 09:14:11 pm
Last Sunday will count for nothing unless the team backs up with a performance. The lads loved the support from the fans who made the trip on Sunday . Against Donney this week lets make some noise and get behind the lads. A bit of vocal support can only help. I hope those that travelled on Sunday could get together at the match to create the atmosphere enjoyed last week

Good shout we are a lot more vocal away we need to keep it going at home. The players love the support
Come on lads let's keep it going the team needs us
born and bred haven.