HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Local Elections

Offline J.D. Raaz

• First Team Backup
Reply #30 on: 24 May 2014, 07:42:53 pm
I agree Haven Warrior.

Those sort of manipulations are dishonest in the extreme and do honor to no one.

Offline cran.cran

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #31 on: 25 May 2014, 07:08:37 am
Dear HW, is the highlighted sentence the one used by the pro campaig ie the one sent to them?

Offline Barramarra

• First Team Regular
Reply #32 on: 25 May 2014, 07:28:45 am
Anyone who thinks he Tories support the " working man" are deluded. UKIP are the extreme version.
the only way is up.

Offline cran.cran

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #33 on: 25 May 2014, 07:57:48 am
Anyone who thinks he Tories support the " working man" are deluded. UKIP are the extreme version.
Dear Bara', do you honestly think any of the political parties actually do support the working man? They are all run by upper middles class twits few of whom especially the leaders have EVER had to worry about paying a bill. UKIP will wither and die a one issue party playing to the gallery.

Offline HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #34 on: 25 May 2014, 11:28:57 am
Dear HW, is the highlighted sentence the one used by the pro campaig ie the one sent to them?

No, it's the one the campaigner posted. I have no idea what was sent too them, but as usual with these sort of things the 80% sounds miles better the 21 for and 4 against. May I suggest the latter would have been laughed at, but the % age figure stands out.

HW

Offline cran.cran

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #35 on: 25 May 2014, 03:49:27 pm
See what you mean 80% sound massive, but if only a few voted it's being very selective.

Offline Barramarra

• First Team Regular
Reply #36 on: 25 May 2014, 09:24:03 pm
Dear Bara', do you honestly think any of the political parties actually do support the working man? They are all run by upper middles class twits few of whom especially the leaders have EVER had to worry about paying a bill. UKIP will wither and die a one issue party playing to the gallery.
Nowadays probably not. ..but the Tories have never gone away from what they are. Detest them loads.
the only way is up.

Offline rockerlad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #37 on: 26 May 2014, 01:34:03 am
I can't really stand any of them ecpecially labour, but it seems UKIP have also cleaned up at the European elections.
Workington AFC - The Pride Of Cumbria
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/workingtonafc/
Football Score Cast - PM Me For Details