HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Ukulele orchestra of great britain.

Guest · 18 · 1059

beermatt42

Reply #15 on: 30 May 2014, 08:28:05 am
My daughter got married there three years ago and the meal was delayed cos there was water pouring through the ceiling in the dining room. The place was a disgrace then. Previously I had been there for various conferences, meetings etc and you see the decay setting in.

Nobody seems to want to stay in town anymore as they don't arrive by train. They stay in motor inns near the motorway exits. Ces la vie.

That's another thing that reminds me of my old mate and his pubs, one of the weddings he staged was a disgrace  :D, he didn't have enough pots and pans to put on a meal for fifty, although he still charged them for it and the place stunk of fresh paint.

He's a bit of a conman really and ruined that couples wedding, it was embarrassing  :D but some people don't care as long as the money is coming in, whatever happened to customer service?

Oh, before Cran Cran starts moaning again, that's another one of my links that doesn't seem to work  :D  dunno what's going wrong today.
« Last Edit: 30 May 2014, 08:29:37 am by BeerMatt44 »

Offline cran.cran

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #16 on: 30 May 2014, 09:02:39 am
Didn't see myself as moaning simply said it didn't work, if you want me to start moaning...........

beermatt42

Reply #17 on: 30 May 2014, 09:07:21 am
Please don't....... :D