HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Carl Ablett

Guest · 48 · 1620

Offline havenrugbyfan88

• First Team Regular
  • lets create more memories
Reply #45 on: 06 Jun 2014, 06:41:51 pm
My point was, that it is irrelevant who he said it to, be it monaghan or child he said it full stop. You simply can't do it to ANYBODY in this day and age. If it was a supporter I would expect them to be banned from grounds etc.

Offline HavenMascot

• Fans Favourite
Reply #46 on: 06 Jun 2014, 06:44:13 pm
Might be best to refrain from posting about Hardaker - isnt there an investigation going on into that. If so surely no judgement should be made until that has concluded and post their findings

"Born A Haven Supporter, I Am A Haven Supporter, I'll Die A Haven Supporter, My Spirit Will Be A Haven Supporter, I Will Be A Haven Supporter No Matter What! Am A PROUD Haven Fan No Matter What! Haven Through Thick & Thin!"

Offline cran.cran

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #47 on: 06 Jun 2014, 07:18:24 pm
Difference there being of course opinion V findings. Fanns are entitled to an opinion, hardaker has admitted he said what he said so the investigation and its findings are irelevant to opinion. He is clearly guilty of homophobic abuse of one kind or another, no doubt the investigation you allude to [is there one in place you don't sound 100% sure] will down play it.