HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
on: 13 Jun 2014, 04:46:46 pm
Have signed Ben Davies on season long loan to go with the Aussie who has just arrived.
Why are loads of clubs are signing loads and of players all of a sudden,Gateshead,fev,barrow .Seems there's players out there available, maybe we need to look at one or two,unless we are certain of having Quinn and Farrar for the rest of the season and if so then I'd stick with them .
« Last Edit: 13 Jun 2014, 04:49:13 pm by brett kinghams mullet »
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline whitey12

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #1 on: 13 Jun 2014, 04:47:47 pm
Have signed Ben Davies on season long loan to go with the Aussie who has just arrived.
Why is loads of clubs are signing loads and of players all of a sudden,Gateshead,fev,barrow .Seems there's players out there available, maybe we need to look at one or two,unless we are certain of having Quinn and Farrar for the rest of the season and if so then I'd stick with them .

Our squad is fine mate as you say if we get quinn and farrar.

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #2 on: 13 Jun 2014, 04:55:25 pm
Why is loads of clubs are signing loads and of players all of a sudden,Gateshead,fev,barrow .Seems there's players out there available, maybe we need to look at one or two,unless we are certain of having Quinn and Farrar for the rest of the season and if so then I'd stick with them .

could still do with a couple of more forwards

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #3 on: 13 Jun 2014, 05:05:10 pm
Ben Davies is a prop think he is on loan from Cas
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #4 on: 13 Jun 2014, 05:49:29 pm

could still do with a couple of more forwards

A prop definitely wouldn't go a miss, think we ok elsewhere on pitch.

HW