Perspective

XIII · 39 · 2447

Offline XIII

• Academy Star
on: 06 May 2007, 05:44:04 pm
Doncaster 18 - Leigh 52

Doncaster 4 - Castleford 66

Doncaster (with six first teamers) 26 - Haven 16

Says it all really an absoloutly disgracful performence.  They should be ashamed of themselves! 

Offline African exile

• First Team Backup
Reply #1 on: 06 May 2007, 05:55:23 pm
Hope they hang their heads in shame tonight and go straight yam
If it's a girl they're naming her Sigourney after an actress, if it's a boy the 're naming him Rodney after Dave

popularsider

Reply #2 on: 06 May 2007, 06:29:27 pm
they need to get home think about there own individual performances
get down to training on tuesday and thursday put 110% and give a good account of themselves against catalans

everyone of them next sunday needs to look at the badge and the fans there playing for and start playing with pride and passion and lets get straight into these french frogs and show the rfl cumbria deserves a sl team

Monte2carlo

Reply #3 on: 06 May 2007, 10:21:55 pm
Sorry fella's unless you were there at the match you don't realise how bad we were, we just seen to think we can turn up and win

Rudd was played off the park by Holyroid, Sice was giving to many soft penalties away. Calvert and Broadbent have communication problems.

The only players who can come off the pitch today without shame are Joe and Mattinson, the rest played like they did against Bramley

Monte

popularsider

Reply #4 on: 06 May 2007, 10:28:09 pm
read my post again monte they need to play with more pride and passion for the fans (who pay there wages) and the badge on there chests

Monte2carlo

Reply #5 on: 06 May 2007, 10:53:30 pm
we did play with passion when joe and mattinson come on, but for some reason DR took them off when we had gained the upper hand

Monte

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #6 on: 06 May 2007, 11:12:47 pm
its quite simple really
so far this season we had played NOBODY with a decent stand off
today we played donny who had holroyd, who it sounded like was too good for us!!

god help us when we come up against moran or brough!
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline Agent X

• Academy Signing
  • Haven For LIFE!!!!!!!
Reply #7 on: 07 May 2007, 01:32:35 am
i ws listening to it on ma radio wish i adent know wat a S#$T performance >:( >:(
W onderful
H aven
 I  ndistrucktable
T  riumphant   
E  xtrodinary
H  eavenly
A   ttacking
V   ictorius
E   ager
N   everending

popularsider

Reply #8 on: 07 May 2007, 02:43:10 am
answer go out and get a decent stand off and put rudd at 13

ie scott moore playing saints u21s im sure dave could tempt him up here on loan

Offline LeeF

• First Team Regular
Reply #9 on: 07 May 2007, 08:30:17 am

Rudd got cracked in  atackle (by the 3rd man in) early on - no penalty given - but he couldn't kick for the rest of the game

Offline Mr XP

• Academy Signing
Reply #10 on: 07 May 2007, 09:30:17 am
Cant believe you lot lost to what is a poor full strentgth donny team let alone a donny team in turmoil missing half a dozen first teamers, same old haven, inconsisitent away, irisistable at home.

Monte2carlo

Reply #11 on: 07 May 2007, 09:58:35 am
Yep your right there mr XP, god knows what score you will put past us at Weldon road. Can you send us Brad Davies tel number to our coach. For some strange reason we can't cope with ex super league stand off's in there mid to late 30's. Yet again our stand off was played off the park

Monte

Offline Ryan

• First Team Backup
Reply #12 on: 07 May 2007, 11:30:34 am
Popularsider i wish you would stop pulling names out of a hat and say lets go and sign him Rudd is a quality stand off you can't help being played out of the game by someone who is better than you, you just have to learn from your mistakes and keep going forward, and i always thought you wanted Smith at 13 the way your going everyone is going to be at 13. The team we have now is more than capable of doing things we were going to lose at some point so lets hope yesterday was the defeat that sorts the team out and when we get everyone back lets see how good we are.

Offline Bkenz92

• First Team Regular
  • Haven Til I Die
Reply #13 on: 07 May 2007, 11:38:21 am
Popularsider i wish you would stop pulling names out of a hat and say lets go and sign him Rudd is a quality stand off you can't help being played out of the game by someone who is better than you, you just have to learn from your mistakes and keep going forward, and i always thought you wanted Smith at 13 the way your going everyone is going to be at 13. The team we have now is more than capable of doing things we were going to lose at some point so lets hope yesterday was the defeat that sorts the team out and when we get everyone back lets see how good we are.
Thanks for that marra and it wasnt just one mans performance it was the most of the team.Broadbent needs to start catching these balls again instead of letting them bounce and go in touch.The team a good telling off for their performance yesturday,and the ref i know you can't blame he ref for everything but 3 disaloud tries !! If them tries were given no way would Donny have scored any more tries!!!

Lets have faith in the boys next week to play to their capability.

Offline Rob_Haven

• First Team Regular
Reply #14 on: 07 May 2007, 01:26:48 pm

ha ha ha here we go again! rudd has one quiet game and we need a new stand off? 2 weeks ago everyone was praising him! this site is a joke!
ANCIENT AND LOYAL