HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Perspective

XIII · 39 · 2437

Offline Ryan

• First Team Backup
Reply #30 on: 07 May 2007, 08:44:30 pm
Popularsider tell me one thing were you at the game yesterday?

Monte2carlo

Reply #31 on: 07 May 2007, 09:06:17 pm
I was at the match yesterday and i have only 1 critism

If Carl Rudd had taken a knock why wasn't he taken off the pitch and replced by Leroy Joe he didn't want to know all during the game  ? this isn't the first time that CR hasn't come off the pitch after taking a whack think of the Dewsbury match !

Monte

Offline Ryan

• First Team Backup
Reply #32 on: 07 May 2007, 09:12:03 pm
Yeh i agree with you on that Monte 100%. I also have to say why wasn't Andrew Jones given a run out he was taken there to play and never got a chance i think he will be disappointed in not getting on.

Monte2carlo

Reply #33 on: 07 May 2007, 09:51:11 pm
Duffy was terrible yesterday his kicking game was awful. He bombed 2 certain tries

Monte

Tommy43

Reply #34 on: 08 May 2007, 01:20:32 pm
I was at the match yesterday and i have only 1 critism

Monte
Duffy was terrible yesterday his kicking game was awful. He bombed 2 certain tries

Monte

That' s 2 criticims

Offline Martin

• First Team Backup
Reply #35 on: 09 May 2007, 01:45:59 pm
Wasn't at the game so I can only go by the match commentry, one thing that no one has mentioned in this thread is the fact that we went into the game with one recognised Prop. In the game these days you  need 4 and whilst you can patch it up with a youngster or a second rower as one of the subs, we would have been very lucky to get away with going into this game with what was probably the weakest pack we have played this season (no disrespect to the lads that played) but Leroy was in the team as a make shift prop ........ says it all really !

I am not saying that with Teare, Jacko, Hill, Fats &  Deans avaialble we would have won, but it would have helped and I think an altogether different game ?  Much is said about Holroyd being given to much room, well that is what happens when your pack is being pushed off the field ...... 

popularsider

Reply #36 on: 09 May 2007, 02:05:47 pm
correct i wil be glad to have fats and flapper back this week

Offline HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #37 on: 09 May 2007, 05:53:14 pm
Cant see the point of risking Fats in a game we really have little chance of winning, give him a run out in the Academy and save him for the Fax and Barrow games to follow. Would maybe be safe doing the same for Seedsy.

TW
« Last Edit: 10 May 2007, 02:10:28 pm by HavenWarrior »

newton

Reply #38 on: 09 May 2007, 06:21:44 pm
why was smith not playing. to save him  for a match we are not going to win and risk losing the chance to keep up with cas and widnes ,could be a costly one which might come back and bite us later. as for deans he must be weeks away from being match fit flappers committment is paper thin,you dont have a christing in the middle of the season , i feel he has let us down badly no doubt jackson will have another few weeks off  got to take this season serousily dr way to soft on some of this guys