ricky wright

Guest · 27 · 2044

Offline Blackie

• Academy Star
Reply #15 on: 02 Jun 2007, 09:27:44 am
Hear, Hear

havenfan in hull

Reply #16 on: 02 Jun 2007, 11:54:16 am
in that case let me say i think ricky wright needs a hell of a lot of encouragement

Offline silver shadow

• First Team Backup
Reply #17 on: 02 Jun 2007, 01:34:40 pm
let me start then come on ricky lad keep trying and make them eat their words
NO PAIN NO GAIN

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #18 on: 02 Jun 2007, 02:28:02 pm
I  thought  he  did  OK.  Gave  away  a  few  pens  in  one  short  spell  but  worked  hard.

Maybe  all  this  flack  stems  from  his  Town  connections.

Offline hawkeye

• Academy Signing
Reply #19 on: 02 Jun 2007, 08:23:22 pm
I'm not one for slagging off players because I'm well aware that the players and their family/friends read these posts. However, I think it's time that our coach and board realised that Ricky Wright simply is not good enough. He has been given numerous chances, and yes he does try hard, but unfortunately he has failed to impress on every occasion. I find it hard to accept that a team who have reached the NL1 Grand Final twice in the last three years, and are currently top of NL1 cannot attract a better class of player.

Offline Pinky_Haven

• Academy Signing
Reply #20 on: 02 Jun 2007, 10:23:45 pm
Give the lad a chance.  He was signed last season during a bit of a injury crisis and give him his due he hasn't done much wrong.  Get behind the lad instead of dishing him.

CONSILIO ABSIT DISCORDIA

Monte2carlo

Reply #21 on: 02 Jun 2007, 11:27:53 pm
there seems a pattern developing here. If a player has a bad game we should sack him. Remember that Ricky is cooming back from a broken eye socket. Yes he made a few mistakes but he must have one of the highest takle counts and off loads for Haven

Monte

popularsider

Reply #22 on: 02 Jun 2007, 11:36:06 pm
fats rules 2 props that are available

wayne mcdonald
paul mcnicholas

Offline HavenMascot

• Fans Favourite
Reply #23 on: 03 Jun 2007, 09:26:31 am
i wouldn't like to wait 3 - 4 games to settle them in ricky is alreday settled in and he can play when needed

"Born A Haven Supporter, I Am A Haven Supporter, I'll Die A Haven Supporter, My Spirit Will Be A Haven Supporter, I Will Be A Haven Supporter No Matter What! Am A PROUD Haven Fan No Matter What! Haven Through Thick & Thin!"

Offline Dogs

• Academy Signing
Reply #24 on: 03 Jun 2007, 12:25:20 pm

I trust DR's judgement.

We'll see who's right and who's wrong come the end of the season.

WHITEHAVENHERO

Reply #25 on: 03 Jun 2007, 02:38:59 pm
When he's good he is very good, When he's bad he's a average Whitehaven player!

havenfan in hull

Reply #26 on: 04 Jun 2007, 07:26:12 pm
i think the reality is if we where gna go up we need to have top quality players from 1 to 17. players who are commited and can do a job is not enough to compete with the likes of widnes. ricky is good player and always gives 100% but maybe he is the sort of player that we need to gradually remove from the squad and replace with top quality if the oppotunity arises. obviously half way thru the season this is unlikely to happen but in the future maybe. ricky just an example