HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Could a certain Mr Tandy be returning?

XIII · 24 · 2184

Offline XIII

• Academy Star
on: 07 May 2007, 11:15:44 pm
Apparently we have been talking to him about a possible return.  He is def leaving Donny and three or four clubs are in the running for him.

Personally if you accept he wants the highes t wadge for his abilities he can get...which is fair enough.. I think he would be a much needed boast to us.

For all the efforts of Jacko Trindall teare and Ford we do lack a bit of dynamism in the front row>

popularsider

Reply #1 on: 08 May 2007, 12:11:55 am
imo i would prefer trindall fats or jacko before tandy

Offline Brow Lad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #2 on: 08 May 2007, 10:08:48 am
if i was the bod i would do eveverything i could to get him back i would rather him playing for us than against us

Offline Haven till we die

• Academy Star
  • Grand Final here we come HAVEN!!
    • www.whitehavenrl.co.uk
Reply #3 on: 08 May 2007, 11:43:00 am
He's not coming back here. Forget that rumour.

Offline Mancunian Marra

• Academy Star
Reply #4 on: 08 May 2007, 11:50:29 am
Whether its Tandy or someone else, we do need another quality experienced Prop. As i've said before Leafas money has gone on Fletcher, so we must have the money allocated for Baynes available for another Prop.

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #5 on: 08 May 2007, 05:09:13 pm
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline Mancunian Marra

• Academy Star
Reply #6 on: 08 May 2007, 05:17:42 pm
So the Tandy magical mystery tour continues. I hear Halifax are going full-time next year. Wonder if he'll play for them next year if Hull KR get relegated, they should be able to flash the cheque book in his direction.

Going back to my earlier post, we do need another experienced Prop, hopefully the board and DR can put the money they allocated for Baynes towards bringing in another Prop on a permanent basis.

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #7 on: 08 May 2007, 05:59:33 pm
Well  that  puts  that  rumour  to  bed.

As  for  Fax  weren't  they  in  money  troubles  a  year  or  2  ago.  Surely  they  won't  be  stupid  enough  to  go  fulltime  as  well.  Their  gates  aren't  that  much  more  than  Donny.

Offline Rob_Haven

• First Team Regular
Reply #8 on: 08 May 2007, 06:27:18 pm
Apparently we have been talking to him about a possible return.  He is def leaving Donny and three or four clubs are in the running for him.

Personally if you accept he wants the highes t wadge for his abilities he can get...which is fair enough.. I think he would be a much needed boast to us.

For all the efforts of Jacko Trindall teare and Ford we do lack a bit of dynamism in the front row>

so where did u hear this untrue nonsence?
ANCIENT AND LOYAL

Offline LeeF

• First Team Regular
Reply #9 on: 08 May 2007, 07:34:18 pm
Tandy has signed for Hull KR today

Offline Rob_Haven

• First Team Regular
Reply #10 on: 09 May 2007, 09:11:46 pm

so where did u hear this untrue nonsence?

u gone quiet?
ANCIENT AND LOYAL

Monte2carlo

Reply #11 on: 09 May 2007, 09:49:04 pm
Right team wrong player

Monte

Offline XIII

• Academy Star
Reply #12 on: 09 May 2007, 10:10:43 pm
What does that mean?  Clealry not Tandy can't see anyone else from Donny adding to our side (despite them beating us on Sun?

Monte2carlo

Reply #13 on: 09 May 2007, 11:38:34 pm
This fella will believe me he is a good forward if he signs

Monte

popularsider

Reply #14 on: 10 May 2007, 01:40:22 am
alex rowe or joe mbu ?