HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

team for batley

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #30 on: 09 Aug 2014, 11:35:26 am

Ask the players who they would rather have in charge!!!!
[/quote]

so player power as usual.
[/quote]
spirit in the camp still good were were a poor call from victory last week keep the faith
born and bred haven.

Offline Brow Lad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #31 on: 09 Aug 2014, 11:41:45 am
Carr
Calvert
Jessy
Taylor
Ainy
Seymour
Cain
Tahouri
Newts
Forster
Macca
Mitchell
Doran

Thorman
Hand
Jacko
Grayshon

Cotter

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #32 on: 09 Aug 2014, 11:43:24 am
Carr
Calvert
Jessy
Taylor
Ainy
Seymour
Cain
Tahouri
Newts
Forster
Macca
Mitchell
Doran

Thorman
Hand
Jacko
Grayshon

Cotter
be pretty close with that
born and bred haven.

Offline cran.cran

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #33 on: 09 Aug 2014, 11:50:45 am
 What's being bandied about in the press is somewhat defeatist, inferences of player power, players seemingly not bothered at all, no forward planning supposedly due to the fact we don't know what division we will be in, an attitude of almost "it'll be allright on the night" etc etc a coach with a monotone comment, difficulties with training all season, a supposed split at BOD level and add to that a resurgent Town and we are constantly underperforming yet you say that the spirit in the club is good Sean so why we have to ask ourselves does this good spirit not manifest itself on the field and in our results?

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #34 on: 09 Aug 2014, 11:52:11 am
Grayson? Quinn offers more than grayshon does ,I would be disappointed if he was in the team tomorrow
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #35 on: 09 Aug 2014, 11:53:35 am
What's being bandied about in the press is somewhat defeatist, inferences of player power, players seemingly not bothered at all, no forward planning supposedly due to the fact we don't know what division we will be in, an attitude of almost "it'll be allright on the night" etc etc a coach with a monotone comment, difficulties with training all season, a supposed split at BOD level and add to that a resurgent Town and we are constantly underperforming yet you say that the spirit in the club is good Sean so why we have to ask ourselves does this good spirit not manifest itself on the field and in our results?
if i could answer that cran cran i would be a coach
born and bred haven.

Offline cran.cran

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #36 on: 09 Aug 2014, 12:00:15 pm
I suppose you are right there Sean, that wasn't a dig at you by the way it's just I feel a bit sick of hearing platitudes about the club instead of any serious plan of action.

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #37 on: 09 Aug 2014, 12:03:54 pm
I suppose you are right there Sean, that wasn't a dig at you by the way it's just I feel a bit sick of hearing platitudes about the club instead of any serious plan of action.
when i was behind the scenes you see the work and effort going on. one player even came off crying last week passion there marra.
born and bred haven.

Offline cran.cran

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #38 on: 09 Aug 2014, 12:05:22 pm
fair comment Sean that is indeed passion but we still didn't win a match they virtually give us on a plate.

Offline cran.cran

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #39 on: 09 Aug 2014, 12:07:03 pm
We have little aggression and NO clinical finish no seeming desire to crush our opposition when we do get a couple of tries in front.

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #40 on: 09 Aug 2014, 12:13:43 pm
We have little aggression and NO clinical finish no seeming desire to crush our opposition when we do get a couple of tries in front.
fair shout these 4 games coming are massive for us
roll on sunday
come on haven
born and bred haven.

Offline mr hopefull

• First Team Backup
  • off we go-- come on haven-- come on haven
Reply #41 on: 09 Aug 2014, 01:21:56 pm
the last 6 has been massive

Offline haven warrior

• First Team Regular
Reply #42 on: 09 Aug 2014, 01:38:24 pm
Grayson? Quinn offers more than grayshon does ,I would be disappointed if he was in the team tomorrow

Crellin should be in ahead of Grayshon. If I'm right, he wasn't even at the match last week was he? How does that work when all the others have to be there?
Winners MAKE it happen, losers LET it happen!

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #43 on: 09 Aug 2014, 02:54:06 pm
Talk about a split at board level I think there's too many in the boardroom  too many egos  I reckon

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #44 on: 09 Aug 2014, 03:58:40 pm
Talk about a split at board level I think there's too many in the boardroom  too many egos  I reckon
What makes you think that spacey  ;)  ;) ;) ;)
born and bred haven.