HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

haven v batley

Offline cran.cran

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #30 on: 08 Aug 2014, 05:33:05 pm
jampies fans wishing batley all the best on batley forum, why doesn't that surprise you :D :D
all the usual suspects , monkey do, otto etc

a weeks a long time in sport
I for one would not wish Town misfortune as long as we are above them but I wouldn't dream of going on the opposing team's forum and doing that, a bit sad for west Cumbria really. How does the Town element that was so in favour of a merger earlier in the season view things now, now that they in the acendent?

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #31 on: 08 Aug 2014, 05:37:21 pm
In the accent we beat them 2 times this year to their one controversial

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #32 on: 08 Aug 2014, 05:58:38 pm
agree bonus points and DR have been their crutch this season, without them they were history half way through the season.Yes them are the rules but that does not mean they are good rules.I think SL teams will block BP next season, as for DR could become very messy with the super 8'S next season where some teams could end up playing thier DR partners :o

What ever happens to us we have lived or died by our making same 2 DR players( 10 used by them ) all season and 1 season long loan
where  as hopkins won them it at barrow, tierney at cougares etc etc , yes that route was open to all but KH summed it up
How can you prepare a team when you dont know which DR players your going up against

The one thing they have done right is the coach, he seems to have them as a solid unit unit , you cant knock that...imagine what he could do feilding his own players week in week out .
l
« Last Edit: 08 Aug 2014, 06:52:54 pm by brett kinghams mullet »
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline GETEMONSIDE

• Academy Star
Reply #33 on: 10 Aug 2014, 11:59:52 am
Haven 24 Batley 14
Batley have no stand off so I think Seymour might take advantage of it.

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #34 on: 10 Aug 2014, 12:35:57 pm
agree bonus points and DR have been their crutch this season, without them they were history half way through the season.Yes them are the rules but that does not mean they are good rules.I think SL teams will block BP next season, as for DR could become very messy with the super 8'S next season where some teams could end up playing thier DR partners :o

What ever happens to us we have lived or died by our making same 2 DR players( 10 used by them ) all season and 1 season long loan
where  as hopkins won them it at barrow, tierney at cougares etc etc , yes that route was open to all but KH summed it up
How can you prepare a team when you dont know which DR players your going up against

The one thing they have done right is the coach, he seems to have them as a solid unit unit , you cant knock that...imagine what he could do feilding his own players week in week out .
l

you cant prep a team that doesn't all train together either!! they need to train as 1 to be on the same page game day

Offline havenrugbyfan88

• First Team Regular
  • lets create more memories
Reply #35 on: 10 Aug 2014, 01:19:24 pm
Today is the day, its do it die time. Come on lads if we play the conditions we can win this one and give ourselves a chance of stopping up.

UP THE HAVEN