HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

WANNA KNOW WHY FERGIE IS HATED SO MUCH!?!?!?!?

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
on: 09 May 2007, 07:56:24 pm
 The following is taken from the bbc's website, and was also printed in the sun newspaper today, and then the scum wonder why EVERYONE hates them so much!!!

no matter what he thinks inwardly fergie should be backing a BRITISH club to win the european cup

THE BIG RED NOSED AR##HOLE!

"Milan's semi-final victory over United impressed Ferguson
Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson believes Liverpool have no chance of beating AC Milan in the Champions League final on 23 May.
Milan beat United in the semi-finals to set up a repeat of the 2005 final, which Liverpool won on penalties.

Ferguson told the Sun: "I'd bet for sure that Milan will win the Champions League. I'm absolutely certain of it.

"I told their manager Carlo Ancelotti at the end of our semi-final that there is no way he cannot win it now."

Ferguson plans to toast Milan's victory with a bottle of wine given to him by Ancelotti after his side had lost in Italy."

oh how i hope chelsea beat the scum in the third/fourth place playoff game at wembley!

the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline Haven till we die

• Academy Star
  • Grand Final here we come HAVEN!!
    • www.whitehavenrl.co.uk
Reply #1 on: 09 May 2007, 08:03:55 pm
You are quit right, Fergie is a red nosed A******e, but why should he show support for his fiercist rivals. If the red scum were in the final, or Chelski come to think of it, i certainly would not want either of them to win the champions league. We hear enough from plastic scousers and Mancs as it is , god knows what it will be like if Liverpool win it again, well never hear the bloody last of it

Come on Milan!!

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #2 on: 09 May 2007, 08:16:53 pm
i dont expect fergie to come out and shout for liverpool,far from it, but he should have the decency< i know its an impossibility for him> to keep quiet and say nothing

i dont expect scum fans to want lfc to win< as a liverpool fan i dont want their support!> and fully expect the blue toffee nosed kickers across stanley park to want milan to win also

my point is and was that a manager should have more respect for his fellow managers

also today fergie has come out and praised the manner in which jose mourinho has accepted losing the title, pity he couldnt do something like that himself!!!

AND TO THINK THEY KNIGHTED THE T###ER!!!!!!
knights should show decorum and decency, something fergie i'm afraid fails to do everytime he utters a breath
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense

Monte2carlo

Reply #3 on: 09 May 2007, 08:22:17 pm
Is he hated because he is the most succesful manager for the biggest team ?

Monte

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #4 on: 09 May 2007, 08:31:39 pm
no chris

he is DISLIKED for that reason

he is HATED for the some of things he says, and when those things are controversial is hated even more because the FA are scared to bring him to task, where other managers are.

whatever you think of liverpool< and i know u dont hold much of a candle for us> could you honestly imagine rafa benitez saying what fergie has today?
the reverand, big mac

Offline Haven till we die

• Academy Star
  • Grand Final here we come HAVEN!!
    • www.whitehavenrl.co.uk
Reply #5 on: 09 May 2007, 08:55:03 pm
Monte,

he is hated because he is always Twinng, always having a go at Refs, always demanding a penalty  ( ask yourelf why nobody ever gets a penalty at Scum Trafford,) Hated because he always thinks peope should go out of their way to give everyhing to his team, especially the FA. He even had the nerve to have a pop because the FA would not move the Manchester Derby.

There are lots of other reasons why he is hated and lots of reasons why i hate them, ill tell you on Saturday night over a pint!!

Ps  You should still support your local team, Plastic Manc!!!!!!

Monte2carlo

Reply #6 on: 09 May 2007, 11:47:53 pm
here we go plastic manc yes i am, but you have to admire the man , to be the best you have to be 100% focused and he is you either love him or hate him. He had the chance to finish his managerial career on a high with the treble however his agrogance is also his downfall. You scouse lovers can twist them words but he is the most succesful english club manager for a long time

Monte

PS now any modern footballer who thinks that they are better then the people who pay there wages is hated more than fergie

examples Any Aresnal player, man u player, liverpool player, chelsea players infact any modern premier league player

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #7 on: 10 May 2007, 12:16:12 am
another quote from red nose......

But Ferguson believes his side were tired from their efforts in the Premiership the previous weekend, which helped United regain the title for the first time since 2003.

"Milan's second-leg victory over us was stupendous, fantastic and extraordinary," Ferguson said.

"But I know we paid a high price for the Premiership fightback which we needed at Everton to turn a 2-0 scoreline into a 4-2 victory.

"Last week, Milan were fresher and better prepared tactically and physically."

How the hell could milan have been fresher than united!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? >:( >:( >:(

FACT
they both played on the same day, away from home
utd at everton  34 miles away, milan at torino<turin> 109 miles away!!!
milan also played at NIGHT not dinner time, so not only had further to travel back, but had less time to refresh and prepare for the next game!!!

fergie, go back to sleep, and admit it really annoys you that you cant manage a 2nd euro cup win!!  ;D ;D

the reverand, big mac

specialbrew92

Reply #8 on: 10 May 2007, 08:10:29 am
Yeti until you see the scouse name on the premier league trophy youve won nowt

Monte

Offline kellshaven1

• Academy Star
Reply #9 on: 13 May 2007, 11:06:31 am
so 6 european cups would be winning nowt wake up!!

Offline Jay

• Academy Signing
    • Last Tackle
Reply #10 on: 22 May 2007, 03:02:36 pm

But Ferguson believes his side were tired from their efforts in the Premiership the previous weekend, which helped United regain the title for the first time since 2003.

"Milan's second-leg victory over us was stupendous, fantastic and extraordinary," Ferguson said.

"But I know we paid a high price for the Premiership fightback which we needed at Everton to turn a 2-0 scoreline into a 4-2 victory.

How the hell could milan have been fresher than united!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? >:( >:( >:(

FACT
milan also played at NIGHT not dinner time, so not only had further to travel back, but had less time to refresh and prepare for the next game!!!

fergie, go back to sleep, and admit it really annoys you that you cant manage a 2nd euro cup win!!  ;D ;D

That's the voice clearly of someone not in the know.

On that weekend, Milan played an extremely weakened side resting most, if not all, of their starting 11.

United meanwhile had a big, almost title deciding game, and had to play their full team, and put in a lot of effort to come back from 2-0 down.

I'd say that that was fact.

Monte2carlo

Reply #11 on: 22 May 2007, 05:53:09 pm
6 european cups

How many premier league titles though ??

Monte

Offline HavenMascot

• Fans Favourite
Reply #12 on: 22 May 2007, 06:38:49 pm

FACT

come back when you have won 9 premeierships in 14 years

"Born A Haven Supporter, I Am A Haven Supporter, I'll Die A Haven Supporter, My Spirit Will Be A Haven Supporter, I Will Be A Haven Supporter No Matter What! Am A PROUD Haven Fan No Matter What! Haven Through Thick & Thin!"

Monte2carlo

Reply #13 on: 22 May 2007, 08:29:35 pm
never mind 9 in 14 years, just one will do LOL

Monte

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #14 on: 22 May 2007, 10:48:49 pm

FACT

come back when you have won 9 premeierships in 14 years

young 'un i'm gonna explain to you.... the premiership premier league call it what you will is in FACT the 1st division always was always will be, the top tier of english football, currently of which liverpool have 18, so i'll tell ya what, why dont you come back when the SCUM have won back to back EUROPEAN CUPS!!! or even ehwn they have won FIVE of the bl@@dy things

thank you and goodnight!
the reverand, big mac