HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

For the drop.

Guest · 26 · 2301

beermatt42

on: 02 Sep 2014, 08:37:41 am
Who do you think will be relegated this weekend?

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #1 on: 02 Sep 2014, 08:51:05 am
going for keighley
born and bred haven.

Offline Recre Faithful

• First Team Regular
Reply #2 on: 02 Sep 2014, 09:06:23 am
I wonder were those 2 vote for us are from
Whitehaven RLFC The real pride of cumbria

Remember not everything that talks with an Aussie accent is good enough to wear the Green & Gold

beermatt42

Reply #3 on: 02 Sep 2014, 09:08:26 am
Not me, probably Town fans.

Offline Mirehouselegend

• Fans Favourite
Reply #4 on: 02 Sep 2014, 09:13:45 am
I think both batley and Keighley will get beat and we'll win against swinton.  Donny and fev both want 2nd spot so they'll be on top form. Our fans who are travelling down Sundays game should have a rather spectacular day. Come on haven.

Offline town4me

• First Team Regular
Reply #5 on: 02 Sep 2014, 12:43:02 pm
Of the four that can go down in order of most likeliest 1. Cougars 2 batley 3 haven 4 town.

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #6 on: 02 Sep 2014, 12:51:44 pm
the poll looking good hopefully keighley
born and bred haven.

Offline recre

• First Team Backup
Reply #7 on: 02 Sep 2014, 01:05:07 pm
Think our best chance could come with Batley. If they get a tonking at Doncaster then it gives us an extra chance for getting a losers point and still staying up.

Offline Mirehouselegend

• Fans Favourite
Reply #8 on: 02 Sep 2014, 04:13:36 pm
We need to go for the win.

Offline touchjudge57

• First Team Backup
Reply #9 on: 02 Sep 2014, 04:39:36 pm
Think our best chance could come with Batley. If they get a tonking at Doncaster then it gives us an extra chance for getting a losers point and still staying up.

We need to be looking at winning and winning well as 7th position is still a reality.

Offline recre

• First Team Backup
Reply #10 on: 03 Sep 2014, 07:36:12 am

We need to be looking at winning and winning well as 7th position is still a reality.

I know we need to be looking at winning. Only problem is that we've never been good travellers, I'm hopeful but certainly not confident.

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #11 on: 03 Sep 2014, 08:03:19 am
i just cant see both batley and keighley winning as long as we win nothing less we will be staying up.
born and bred haven.

beermatt42

Reply #12 on: 03 Sep 2014, 08:20:22 am
One good thing is that the Leigh sports village is hardly a home match for Swinton either and I can't see them bringing many more fans than Whitehaven so it really is a good chance to drown them out and turn it into a Haven home game.
The venue and opponents could be a lot worse so best of luck to my Whitehaven friends, I think you will win that.

Once again, Doreen and myself are spending big on the house this month so unfortunately I won't be able to make it but I will be joining all those other fans who cannot attend in cheering them on via the radio or this website.

Can there really be 23 Town fans on this forum? I never realised they had that many.  :D

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #13 on: 03 Sep 2014, 08:22:05 am
One good thing is that the Leigh sports village is hardly a home match for Swinton either and I can't see them bringing many more fans than Whitehaven so it really is a good chance to drown them out and turn it into a Haven home game.
The venue and opponents could be a lot worse so best of luck to my Whitehaven friends, I think you will win that.

Once again, Doreen and myself are spending big on the house this month so unfortunately I won't be able to make it but I will be joining all those other fans who cannot attend in cheering them on via the radio or this website.

Can there really be 23 Town fans on this forum? I never realised they had that many.  :D
they soon flood on matt when there doing well.
born and bred haven.

beermatt42

Reply #14 on: 03 Sep 2014, 08:28:52 am
I thought as much Shaun  ;)

There is too much at stake to lose on Sunday, Championship survival, a chance to see the legendary Bradford Bulls, the Blackpool magic weekend, TV Broadcasting and extra money all depend on this match and the alternative doesn't bear thinking about.

Luckily I think you have the right man in Dave Woods and a good team to boot, they will just get on with the job and not even worry about those other things.

Need to use the same tactics again, and just blitz the game in the first half, take control of the match as soon as possible and don't let Swinton back into it.

Just the one match now and this horrendous season will soon be over and never again will five teams be relegated.

It should be a lot easier next year and the team will deserve a well earned break after this one.

Hats off to the mighty Whitehaven  :tip:
« Last Edit: 03 Sep 2014, 08:30:34 am by BeerMatt44 »