Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
on: 01 Sep 2014, 07:56:25 am
With the last games coming up this Sunday there are quite a few possibilities

Swinton v Haven
Doncaster v Batley
Keighley v Featherstone
Workington v Dewsbury

Haven must win to have any chance of staying up, Town need 1 point to guarantee safety.

Wins for Batley and Keighley will relegate us irrespective of whether we win or not, because of our very poor points difference!

Wins for Batley and Keighley, plus a win for Haven and a Town defeat by a 25 point swing would see Town relegated.

We must better Batley's result to stay up.

Outside of the top 3 or 4, there couldn't be a worse team for us to be playing than Swinton, who are our bogey team.

Big task for us to avoid the drop.

Can we do it? YES!!!!

Will we do it? OH GOD I HOPE SO!!!
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #1 on: 01 Sep 2014, 08:17:02 am
going to be a very nervy week
born and bred haven.

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #2 on: 01 Sep 2014, 09:00:36 am
I just can't see both Donny Fev slipping up when 2nd place is up for grabs,but at the same time given our injuries will we be able to field a team,down y last 17 yesterday and jjp didn't look good when he went off,Taylor and Ainy also went off
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline havenrugbyfan88

• First Team Regular
  • lets create more memories
Reply #3 on: 01 Sep 2014, 10:06:48 am
Spoke to Jessie after game. He reckons he is good to play on sunday

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #4 on: 01 Sep 2014, 10:08:18 am
Spoke to Jessie after game. He reckons he is good to play on sunday
jessie be fit marra takes a lot to stop him playing.
born and bred haven.

• Haven Legend
Reply #5 on: 01 Sep 2014, 10:42:00 am
jjp was outstanding yesterday, create so many chances first half and had crellin had a bit more pace(slacker :D)he could have had a hatrick in the first 20 mins, i would be tempted to play burns on jessies side as we create more chances that side, and have crellin on taylors side where his defence will help
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline touchjudge57

• First Team Backup
Reply #6 on: 01 Sep 2014, 11:16:40 am
jjp was outstanding yesterday, create so many chances first half and had crellin had a bit more pace(slacker :D)he could have had a hatrick in the first 20 mins, i would be tempted to play burns on jessies side as we create more chances that side, and have crellin on taylors side where his defence will help

Said the same thing yesterday Marra. Can't fault Brad for any thing but speed. Burns alongside Jessie yesterday and he would have had a hat trick in first twenty.

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #7 on: 01 Sep 2014, 11:51:10 am

Said the same thing yesterday Marra. Can't fault Brad for any thing but speed. Burns alongside Jessie yesterday and he would have had a hat trick in first twenty.
calvert would of loved playing yesterday
born and bred haven.

Offline haven warrior

• First Team Regular
Reply #8 on: 01 Sep 2014, 03:39:37 pm

The lad didn't let himself or anyone else down tho, in fact as a forward playing on the wing, he had a cracker. Very well done to him.
Winners MAKE it happen, losers LET it happen!

Offline touchjudge57

• First Team Backup
Reply #9 on: 01 Sep 2014, 07:26:32 pm

The lad didn't let himself or anyone else down tho, in fact as a forward playing on the wing, he had a cracker. Very well done to him.

Nobody's questioning his commitment Marra. Brad had a fine game, but he'd be the first to admit he's no winger. I'd have him in the forwards anytime for his tackling alone.

Offline havenrugbyfan88

• First Team Regular
Reply #10 on: 01 Sep 2014, 08:17:39 pm
Brad got vp m.o.m in clubhouse yesterday. Shows the fans appreciate his commitment. Although he did say he didn't fancy the wing again
 :D :D

• Haven Legend
Reply #11 on: 01 Sep 2014, 08:31:08 pm
Thought thorman got it and brad collected it for him
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #12 on: 01 Sep 2014, 08:34:18 pm
Thought thorman got it and brad collected it for him
It was neil thorman that des announced but he had to get home bradd collected it for him marra that's right he did his ice bucket challenge before he left well done neil thorman
« Last Edit: 01 Sep 2014, 08:38:01 pm by haven94 »
born and bred haven.

Offline havenrugbyfan88

• First Team Regular
Reply #13 on: 01 Sep 2014, 08:36:23 pm
My apologies. Couldn't hear them because no mic. And assumed.

Offline cbandg01

• Top Try Scorer
  • Let's play to our strengths to create problems
Reply #14 on: 01 Sep 2014, 09:01:40 pm
For a guy who doesn't play wing, he most certainly knew how to execute the role, and boy did he take that ball in well out of defence.