HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Kells Tomorrow

Offline AllezHaven

• First Team Backup
on: 12 Sep 2014, 06:44:30 pm
Off to see Kells at Castlelford Panthers tomorrow. Any one else going like a haven rep? I think not. See the usual suspects with my l'al dog Dobby and a lad whose played a bit. lets hope Dobby does't frighten Fordy like he did at Ovenden the other week. He ended up in the sin bin for the second half. By the way who can tell me of the special rules on penalties there. If any of you can tell me I'll make a donation to Kells.
Allez haven

Been supporting Haven since Gus Risman stood on my new mac. My ma gave me hell!

Offline LeeF

• First Team Regular
Reply #1 on: 12 Sep 2014, 07:02:09 pm
I've reffed there and can't remember any special rules as I don't think there was any "taking 10" or similar

Offline AllezHaven

• First Team Backup
Reply #2 on: 15 Sep 2014, 04:32:23 pm
No takers then. But your memory is declining like mine Lee. On the bottom side there is no kicking for touch for a penalty due the proximity if the houses and gardens on that side of the pitch. Referee marches forwards 10 metres and places the ball on the deck. At first I thought there had been a load of lip till Barry Slater put me right. Does anybody know of anything similar?
Allez haven

Been supporting Haven since Gus Risman stood on my new mac. My ma gave me hell!

Offline HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #3 on: 15 Sep 2014, 04:53:05 pm
No takers then. But your memory is declining like mine Lee. On the bottom side there is no kicking for touch for a penalty due the proximity if the houses and gardens on that side of the pitch. Referee marches forwards 10 metres and places the ball on the deck. At first I thought there had been a load of lip till Barry Slater put me right. Does anybody know of anything similar?

Its the same at Wath Brow and Leigh East i think, they play next to a Motorway.

HW

Offline CUMBRIAN BOY

• First Team Regular
Reply #4 on: 15 Sep 2014, 05:33:06 pm
Leigh East new pitch lets them kick both sides now doesn't it, clubhouse on the left and community fields on the right,

Offline HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #5 on: 15 Sep 2014, 05:48:36 pm
Leigh East new pitch lets them kick both sides now doesn't it, clubhouse on the left and community fields on the right,

Is it maybe one of the Hull sides then, East or West?

HW

Offline LeeF

• First Team Regular
Reply #6 on: 15 Sep 2014, 06:01:22 pm

There are a number if grounds where those local ruled apply about taking 10

Offline haven09

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #7 on: 16 Sep 2014, 12:36:42 pm
Leigh miners it is or was

Offline havenrugbyfan88

• First Team Regular
  • lets create more memories
Reply #8 on: 16 Sep 2014, 12:41:11 pm
It was like that at oulton a few years ago.