14 players

Offline cran.cran

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #30 on: 24 Sep 2014, 06:26:38 pm
Maybe Seymour if he shifts his kite?

Offline haven09

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #31 on: 24 Sep 2014, 07:16:08 pm
I've watched a lot of kells,brow and mont away games and have noted a lot of the players have missed away games. doesn't auger well for the commitment of these players. Anyone else noticed this. They seem to have a different format when away. :'( ???

Kells tend to take the same 17 home or away baring work commitments or injuries

Offline gmc66

• First Team Regular
Reply #32 on: 25 Sep 2014, 11:49:50 am
any word on king street about Doran   :o

Offline AllezHaven

• First Team Backup
Reply #33 on: 25 Sep 2014, 03:48:52 pm
Sorry Sean but I go to these games and here people talking of certain players who pick and choose their games. I'm not going to name names as it's down to the clubs if they allow this. Big fish to well in little ponds.
Allez haven

Been supporting Haven since Gus Risman stood on my new mac. My ma gave me hell!

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #34 on: 25 Sep 2014, 03:55:56 pm
Sorry Sean but I go to these games and here people talking of certain players who pick and choose their games. I'm not going to name names as it's down to the clubs if they allow this. Big fish to well in little ponds.
???????? why me  :D :D :D :D
born and bred haven.

Online Brow Lad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #35 on: 25 Sep 2014, 05:02:04 pm
Mitch away :o

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #36 on: 25 Sep 2014, 05:07:09 pm
« Last Edit: 25 Sep 2014, 05:34:20 pm by brett kinghams mullet »
THE MULLET IS BACK

• Haven Legend
Reply #37 on: 25 Sep 2014, 05:34:08 pm
if he has gone that's
mitchell
samir
ainy
taylor(you pay for loan players)
forster(not sure you pay for DR players other than match money)
cain

that must be some chunk of last season budget gone off the wage bill, when you consider the extra funding we get then there must be a tidy sum for recruitment, one thing for sure the league in all aspects next season has stepped up a lot, and we need a squad at least as good as last season or it could be a very long season.
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline Johnpauljones

• First Team Regular
Reply #38 on: 25 Sep 2014, 07:04:54 pm
That is very disappointing .  We are really going to be building from scratch, which is a bigger worry for me than who we sign.

Teams with stability in the playing squad have big advantage as they can build on the previous year we will need a few games to get going who ever we sign.

As an aside suggestions are we have signed Ryan Watson and Blake Malovich which would be a step in the right direction.

Offline haven09

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #39 on: 25 Sep 2014, 07:18:44 pm

He was packing all his stuff up last week from white mere as was woodsy

Allez haven I go to every kells game I can tell you they take the same or as close as the same 17 home or away don't know about brow or the mont.

Watto and Blake two quality players hope we gave got them

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #40 on: 25 Sep 2014, 07:21:42 pm

He was packing all his stuff up last week from white mere as was woodsy

Allez haven I go to every kells game I can tell you they take the same or as close as the same 17 home or away don't know about brow or the mont.

Watto and Blake two quality players hope we gave got them
Hope so also anyone any news on them

Offline HavenRL2010

• First Team Backup
Reply #41 on: 26 Sep 2014, 11:52:25 am
if he has gone that's
mitchell
samir
ainy
taylor(you pay for loan players)
forster(not sure you pay for DR players other than match money)
cain

that must be some chunk of last season budget gone off the wage bill, when you consider the extra funding we get then there must be a tidy sum for recruitment, one thing for sure the league in all aspects next season has stepped up a lot, and we need a squad at least as good as last season or it could be a very long season.
New coach,New team looks like the B.o.D have accepted relegation before seasons even started. Who's going to watch us get beat every week? Maybe going down this season wouldnt have been so bad the way our squad is looking at the min.

• Haven Legend
Reply #42 on: 28 Sep 2014, 12:43:25 pm
updated players gone
samir
mitchell
cain
doran
ainy
taylor
forster
carr

that some quality and experience gone , hope the BOD know what they are doing as i cant see any possible way we can replace that quality while still having a locally based team, some thing will have to give .
would say we will be able to add thorman to that list also is the rumours that he is not being retained are true
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline wickerman

• Academy Star
Reply #43 on: 28 Sep 2014, 01:33:30 pm
have some of you lot ever smiled? If the board had signed players before the coach was in place you would have moaned. A lot of you moaned about travellers all last year - they're the ones who have gone and you're moaning again. By all accounts most of them were asking crazy money anyway

• Haven Legend
Reply #44 on: 28 Sep 2014, 01:45:34 pm
have some of you lot ever smiled? If the board had signed players before the coach was in place you would have moaned. A lot of you moaned about travellers all last year - they're the ones who have gone and you're moaning again. By all accounts most of them were asking crazy money anyway
you always need 2 or 3 quality travellers and i would have expected to keep 2/3 of ours (mitchell, thorman and forster or ainy would have been my choices)and then  add to the squad another 9/10 quality players locally and  from overseas to improve on last seasons , with them all but gone your looking at 9/10 just to stand still, and this league has not stood still
THE MULLET IS BACK