HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

super league Grand final

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #30 on: 11 Oct 2014, 09:11:02 pm
Shame we have lost the saints link.......I believe.........it was great to see those guys playing in a haven shirt.......note BKM
why note to me
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline jammy dodger

• Top Try Scorer
  • Readers are Leaders
Reply #31 on: 11 Oct 2014, 09:21:52 pm
Agree that Flower deserved a red card and should be looking at a lengthy ban. However (and I cannot stand the Pie-eaters so no sour grapes here) Hohioa appeared to make contact with Flowers head and therefore should also have been sent off. Clearly he shouldn't be looking at much of a ban but never the less if he made contact, off the ball like that, with Flowers head he should have walked too.

Moving on from that incident.............................. COME ON YOU SAINTS  :bow:

Hopefully keep the pie-eaters quiet for a while  ;D
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

Offline havenselite

• First Team Regular
Reply #32 on: 11 Oct 2014, 09:24:47 pm
Ben flower give hohaia a high shot, hohaia chased him and gave him a forearm before a cowardly **** house attack, hohaia retaliated, sky sports news just shown it, so ben flower started it and ended it,
Up The Haven

Offline cbandg01

• Top Try Scorer
  • Let's play to our strengths to create problems
Reply #33 on: 11 Oct 2014, 09:25:08 pm
Duel Reg  BKM they did well for haven and we likewise for them ?

Haven supporters like to see them now play after their link to haven ? 

Not a dig.

Offline skidaw

• Academy Star
Reply #34 on: 11 Oct 2014, 10:32:33 pm
Ben flower give hohaia a high shot, hohaia chased him and gave him a forearm before a cowardly **** house attack, hohaia retaliated, sky sports news just shown it, so ben flower started it and ended it,

Havenselite you are right Flower gave Hohaia a right cross as he was running past him thats why Hohaia reacted.
Flower is a disgrace and should be banned for a very long time.

• Haven Legend
Reply #35 on: 11 Oct 2014, 10:36:24 pm
Duel Reg  BKM they did well for haven and we likewise for them ?

Haven supporters like to see them now play after their link to haven ? 

Not a dig.
agree and swift would have been able to play under old dual reg regs,its new ones that need looked at
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline Johnpauljones

• First Team Regular
Reply #36 on: 11 Oct 2014, 10:39:42 pm
Is it offical Saints have cut the dual reg.  or is dual reg off for everyone.

If it's still an option we will need a partner we would have been stuffed this year with out Foster and Hand.

Offline whitey12

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #37 on: 12 Oct 2014, 12:06:36 am
can't believe Foster can't make that saints pack.

Offline mr hopefull

• First Team Backup
  • off we go-- come on haven-- come on haven
Reply #38 on: 12 Oct 2014, 11:29:46 am
Wonder if flowers has been arrested yet , if anyone of us had done that we would be looking at a cell in prison . He should be treated the same way in this instance . Disgraceful behaviour, the more I watch it, the more I hope he gets lifted by plod . He should be out of the game for at least a year , he could have smashed boyo's eye socket in
« Last Edit: 12 Oct 2014, 12:03:34 pm by mr hopefull »

• Haven Legend
Reply #39 on: 12 Oct 2014, 12:01:46 pm
He instigated it all as well ,if you watch from the start of that play he clattered hoia when running back that's why hoia had a go back
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline kiss the snake

• Fans Favourite
Reply #40 on: 12 Oct 2014, 12:06:01 pm
Ppffffffft looked worse than it was  ;)

Offline mr hopefull

• First Team Backup
  • off we go-- come on haven-- come on haven
Reply #41 on: 12 Oct 2014, 12:08:26 pm
what's annoying too ,is the fact Shane Warnes ,,,quote" he made a mistake ,we all have "  I know he's trying to stand up for him but c'mon Shane even you should have said it was diabolical ,and there is no need for behaviour like that ,,makes you wonder if the guy was on something.!!!!!!!(flowers I mean )

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #42 on: 12 Oct 2014, 12:38:30 pm
what's annoying too ,is the fact Shane Warnes ,,,quote" he made a mistake ,we all have "  I know he's trying to stand up for him but c'mon Shane even you should have said it was diabolical ,and there is no need for behaviour like that ,,makes you wonder if the guy was on something.!!!!!!!(flowers I mean )

It's got nothing to do with SHANE WARNE!
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline African exile

• First Team Backup
Reply #43 on: 12 Oct 2014, 12:39:46 pm

I think the dude you mean is Shaun Wane, or am I missing something?
If it's a girl they're naming her Sigourney after an actress, if it's a boy the 're naming him Rodney after Dave

Offline rockerlad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #44 on: 12 Oct 2014, 01:01:04 pm
Dirty pie eaters
Workington AFC - The Pride Of Cumbria
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/workingtonafc/
Football Score Cast - PM Me For Details