HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

2015 square deal

haven94 · 568 · 20213

Offline Havener

• Global Moderator
  • Academy Star
Reply #555 on: 15 Sep 2015, 05:05:35 pm
I'm in as well again. First time. Sampled derwent park, borough park thought it was time to sample the rec

good effort see you there marra.
A few of us coming, 3 of us from workington and Ryan and his mates.
I think as the day out coincides with the event below, Ryan and his mates should be dressed for the occassion.
Come on Ryan, you know it makes no sense  ;)

http://www.talklikeapirate.com/piratehome.html

:D :D :D How do you find these things?

Just get it sorted. I expect to see you all down there dressed as pirates and more importantly talking like them  :D
Last time Ryan was in the sponsors he was talking like a pirate by the end  :D
He normally starts like that anyhow, how did you tell the difference.
Haha

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #556 on: 20 Sep 2015, 05:47:38 pm
Great day in the sponsors lounge yesterday to cap the season off. Hope all our winners enjoyed it this season we will be opening up the 2016 square deal very soon hope you all join up again next season a great money maker for our club the more we sell the better player we can help bring in.
Many thanks Shaun
« Last Edit: 20 Sep 2015, 06:09:52 pm by haven94 »
born and bred haven.

Offline Mirehouselegend

• Fans Favourite
Reply #557 on: 20 Sep 2015, 06:32:14 pm
A big well done for running this Mr Drinkwater.

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #558 on: 20 Sep 2015, 06:55:31 pm
A big well done for running this Mr Drinkwater.
Cheers marra hopefully be bigger next sseason
born and bred haven.

Offline havenrugbyfan88

• First Team Regular
  • lets create more memories
Reply #559 on: 20 Sep 2015, 07:20:35 pm
Me and father had a cracking time in lounge yesterday. I highly recommend it. I will certainly be going back in a few times next year.

We couldn't have been looked after any better. Everybody was brilliant. The atmosphere was fantastic.

A great prize to win and many thanks.

Brilliant day all round.

Offline rockerlad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #560 on: 20 Sep 2015, 07:22:48 pm
Enjoyed it good day out.
Workington AFC - The Pride Of Cumbria
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/workingtonafc/
Football Score Cast - PM Me For Details

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #561 on: 20 Sep 2015, 07:42:29 pm
Me and father had a cracking time in lounge yesterday. I highly recommend it. I will certainly be going back in a few times next year.

We couldn't have been looked after any better. Everybody was brilliant. The atmosphere was fantastic.

A great prize to win and many thanks.

Brilliant day all round.
Thanks for your support this season marra pleased you enjoyed the day in the sponsors lounge cracking day.
born and bred haven.

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #562 on: 20 Sep 2015, 07:47:31 pm
Enjoyed it good day out.
Nice baby wetting day for Ryan capcapped off with a win don't come better
born and bred haven.

Offline havenselite

• First Team Regular
Reply #563 on: 20 Sep 2015, 08:34:18 pm
Wiah the draws wud be made more than 1 week b4, i wud buy a few but winning it late wud mean not able to book the time off work or get a sitter for the kids as i live in manchester
Up The Haven

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #564 on: 20 Sep 2015, 08:50:35 pm
Wiah the draws wud be made more than 1 week b4, i wud buy a few but winning it late wud mean not able to book the time off work or get a sitter for the kids as i live in manchester

We have been guaranteed next season a winner in the llounge for every home game we will open up soon and hopefully do the first draw a few weeks before our first game. With the super 8s we will be selling at £15 for 15 draws you will be able to buy a square via PayPal or contact me with your money and i will add once open I will post on here
born and bred haven.

Offline havenselite

• First Team Regular
Reply #565 on: 20 Sep 2015, 08:52:05 pm

We have been guaranteed next season a winner in the llounge for every home game we will open up soon and hopefully do the first draw a few weeks before our first game. With the super 8s we will be selling at £15 for 15 draws you will be able to buy a square via PayPal or contact me with your money and i will add once open I will post on here

Sounds oryt to me pal, if.tje draws will be made a couple.qeek b4, will deffo be buying a gud few
Up The Haven

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #566 on: 20 Sep 2015, 08:53:41 pm

Sounds oryt to me pal, if.tje draws will be made a couple.qeek b4, will deffo be buying a gud few
Cheers marra if you have papaypal do it via that or pm me
born and bred haven.

Offline havenselite

• First Team Regular
Reply #567 on: 20 Sep 2015, 09:45:31 pm

Cheers marra if you have papaypal do it via that or pm me

Paypal will do for me.marra
Up The Haven