HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

steve mac

Offline silver shadow

• First Team Backup
on: 18 May 2007, 09:38:44 am
think steve mac has got widnes playing with a lot of desire. they worked their socks off last nite just as we did last sunday.but i cant help thinking they have just that little bit more than us at the moment and i stress AT THE MOMENT. but they seem to have more go forward than any 1 else just now. i think we need another prop at least if we are going to be serious about a top 2 finish. if you remember when we won the title we had 4 very good props in the 17 and it was very effective. i also think that mark smith and bob beswick are awesome in this division.well done steve but fingers crossed by the time you are back up here dr will have our lads jumping out of their skins. we are more than capable of going unbeaten at home this year but can we win at widnes or cas ? i hope so but cant see it.
NO PAIN NO GAIN

Offline Mancunian Marra

• Academy Star
Reply #1 on: 18 May 2007, 12:33:55 pm
Definately Agree, we need another Prop. Trindall & Fats are great Starting, but we lose something when they are off the pitch.

Teare not playing that well, Hill & Jacko injured.

Wright doing well, but he's not a Prop, same goes for Leroy.

Ford doing well in bursts, but can't expect him to step up for the rest of the season.

Says in todays News & Star that DR has ended his interest in Rowe from Donny.

At least it shows he's looking for another Prop.