Offline silver shadow

• First Team Backup
Reply #15 on: 07 Feb 2015, 09:16:31 am
Get charlton in ASAP
NO PAIN NO GAIN

Offline Johnpauljones

• First Team Regular
Reply #16 on: 07 Feb 2015, 09:17:12 am
Recre Faithful...I think we are a bit beyond worrying about Town fans taking the p...ss.

Offline Textually Active

• Academy Star
Reply #17 on: 07 Feb 2015, 09:17:25 am
Let's remove this thread as its just giving the jam more ammo and if true we just have to get on with it but until then remove this thread

Why?  your obsessed with our neighbours,,,, there might be therapy for that

if you don't like reading stuff don't come on

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #18 on: 07 Feb 2015, 09:18:01 am
Leave the thread where it's at,if he  has gone maybe for rugby reason or maybe family reasons in which case you would not blame him  . If for rugby reasons I don't think many  will be bothered. He certainly didn't inspire confidence with the some of the things he comes out with,writing off the first 6,games.talking about once going a full season without a win .Time to rebuild we are all but relegated barring a miricale.I'd expect some of his signings to drift away as well.Get a local coach in and make Seymour assistant to give him some responsibility,get brad crellin back. Start a fresh .
« Last Edit: 07 Feb 2015, 09:54:38 am by brett kinghams mullet »
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline MrsHavenWarrior

• Administrator
  • Haven Immortal
Reply #19 on: 07 Feb 2015, 09:20:13 am
Let's remove this thread as its just giving the jam more ammo and if true we just have to get on with it but until then remove this thread

Having read through the thread, there appears to be no reason for it to be removed.  Nothing derogatory said. 

Thread remains
๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’› Whitehaven RLFC ๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’›

Offline HMS HAVEN

• Academy Star
Reply #20 on: 07 Feb 2015, 09:21:31 am
There is no smoke without fire, that's my worry!

That article in the Bradford paper basically quoted him resigning the team to relegation as most if his transfer targets had fell through for one reason or another! So maybe doesn't want to be a part of that!

On the other hand though he has a family member who is I'll and may need more support at home etc?

I hope these roumors are a load of rubbish, no coach at the start of the season would probably mean certain relegation I'm afraid!

Offline Johnpauljones

• First Team Regular
Reply #21 on: 07 Feb 2015, 09:23:21 am
Coyles, Lepori, Bannister, Allen, Wilde, Davis....will they stay.

What about Brockys old man as coach ?

Offline HavenMascot

• Fans Favourite
Reply #22 on: 07 Feb 2015, 09:25:10 am
Coyles, Lepori, Bannister, Allen, Wilde, Davis....will they stay.

What about Brockys old man as coach ?

They will have to they are under contract

"Born A Haven Supporter, I Am A Haven Supporter, I'll Die A Haven Supporter, My Spirit Will Be A Haven Supporter, I Will Be A Haven Supporter No Matter What! Am A PROUD Haven Fan No Matter What! Haven Through Thick & Thin!"

Offline Johnpauljones

• First Team Regular
Reply #23 on: 07 Feb 2015, 09:25:50 am
Someone must know if it's true and why.    Probably the club should clarify with a level of detail and honesty ASAP.

If it's personal reasons then fair enough, if it's rugby related the fans deserve an explanation.

Offline Johnpauljones

• First Team Regular
Reply #24 on: 07 Feb 2015, 09:27:00 am
They may be under contract but you can't force them to come up here. 

Offline Johnpauljones

• First Team Regular
Reply #25 on: 07 Feb 2015, 09:28:28 am
Lot of talk about money issues that need putting to bed as well.

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #26 on: 07 Feb 2015, 09:30:06 am
Lepori and Davis signed before he was even coach,keep Davis  Allen lepori rest can go should never have been signed
« Last Edit: 07 Feb 2015, 09:43:06 am by brett kinghams mullet »
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline noahrob

• Fans Favourite
Reply #27 on: 07 Feb 2015, 09:30:29 am
He has a history of toys out the pram.    I assume it's to do with recruitment or lack of. Either way leaves us in a bigger mess.

Charlton
Buck Armstrong

Anyone else spring to mind... Goulding, ...problem is who ever steps in is on a hiding to nothing.
  If it is true, then bring back Steve mac, I think he is an assistant. Coach with a superleague team.

Offline HavenMascot

• Fans Favourite
Reply #28 on: 07 Feb 2015, 09:37:03 am
Lepori and Davis signed before he was even coach,keep Davis rest can go should never have been signed

Oh yeah get rid of more players when we only have a 20 odd man squad, Brilliant idea. Do me a favour eh

"Born A Haven Supporter, I Am A Haven Supporter, I'll Die A Haven Supporter, My Spirit Will Be A Haven Supporter, I Will Be A Haven Supporter No Matter What! Am A PROUD Haven Fan No Matter What! Haven Through Thick & Thin!"

Offline rockerlad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #29 on: 07 Feb 2015, 09:39:27 am
Lepori and Davis signed before he was even coach,keep Davis rest can go should never have been signed

Oh yeah get rid of more players when we only have a 20 odd man squad, Brilliant idea. Do me a favour eh

Must have a pot full of money to pay their contracts off as well eh
Workington AFC - The Pride Of Cumbria
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/workingtonafc/
Football Score Cast - PM Me For Details