HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

We salute you!

Offline Jaypeet

• Academy Star
on: 13 May 2007, 08:55:38 pm
Show the same guts and determination, week in and week out and you WILL win this league - PROUD to be a HAVEN fan!!!!
God this is a long tunnel...........and its getting longer by the minute!

Monte2carlo

Reply #1 on: 13 May 2007, 09:17:53 pm
At last we watched what Calvert can do if you kick to him ! Duffy had a belter of a game against Stacey Jones today.

We are looking good again, Donny who ?

Monte

popularsider

Reply #2 on: 13 May 2007, 09:40:06 pm
great performance after last week everyone gave 100% even ricky wright

and i told you rob jackson would find his form soon

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #3 on: 13 May 2007, 09:45:11 pm
Duffy  getting  MOTM  over  Jones  says  it  all.  Good  to  see  Jackson  back  to  his  best  but  clearly  Calvert  is  the  man  of  the  moment.

He  made  mince  meat  of  his  opposite  number.  Give  him  the  ball  and  he'll  deliver..... ;)

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #4 on: 13 May 2007, 10:22:02 pm
Show the same guts and determination, week in and week out and you WILL win this league - PROUD to be a HAVEN fan!!!!

cant see it

we are already a win behind cattleprod and windows
lose at their places and thats 3
make mistakes like we did today at home and it will be 5

we have to cut the errors down or we will get punished
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline kellshaven1

• Academy Star
Reply #5 on: 13 May 2007, 10:37:35 pm
well done boys 1-17 fantastic effort proved to me today cas and widnes have got something to be aware of when they come up here! fantastic!

on another note were the rfl here????? 4 poss 5 cats fans how are they gud for sl

well done bys hold your heads up high!

newton

Reply #6 on: 13 May 2007, 10:58:14 pm
well done lads one down for us today was sice,poor passing again how many times did john cox say that. again this week.but no one seems to say a word against him his work rate was  poor and failed to get to a lot of play the balls.was funny though when he ran jumping to claim the last try when it was stevie maden who got it.come on sicy put a couple of good games together

Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular
Reply #7 on: 14 May 2007, 01:00:35 am
thought everybody played well against catalan except fletcher he has been great all season but didnt seem up for it didnt reach touch 3 times think i can remember him nocking a couple on although there were alot of errors from both teams and hes running didnt seem to be as strong
haven till i die

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #8 on: 14 May 2007, 08:04:55 am
thought everybody played well against catalan except fletcher he has been great all season but didnt seem up for it didnt reach touch 3 times think i can remember him nocking a couple on although there were alot of errors from both teams and hes running didnt seem to be as strong

He  missed  a  tackle  that  led  to  their  2nd  try  just  before  halftime.  Kicks  to  touch  seemed  strange.  Never  known  anyone  miss  3  in  a  game.  When  he  missed  his  3rd,  just  as  he  was  about  to  kick  it  all  the  Cats  players  were  30m  back.  If  he'd  looked  a  quick  tap  would  have  been  better.

Tommy43

Reply #9 on: 14 May 2007, 12:04:13 pm
Fletcher missed 2 penalties to touch, John Duffy missed the 3rd

Offline Ryan

• First Team Backup
Reply #10 on: 14 May 2007, 12:19:56 pm
I think Fletcher missed all 3.

Offline haven hora

• Academy Star
Reply #11 on: 14 May 2007, 01:09:27 pm
Fltcher missed all 3