HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Patrick Vaughan

Offline Mancunian Marra

• Academy Star
on: 15 May 2007, 09:05:52 am
Now ARL season has finished, hope somebody from the club will make contact with him/Maryport ARL to get him in for the u-21s.

Scored yet again in the Cup Final.

This lad could really be a top quality winger.

Time to get him into the club NOW and on the books.

popularsider

Reply #1 on: 15 May 2007, 06:30:16 pm
went to college with patty in 2006 and he told me haven were after him then and that dr had been watching him

but i stil dont think he is better than

dan smith
stephen fox
lewis salmon
john lebbon
rhys davies

the lads who we should be looking at are

SEAN FLANAGAN
TYRONE DALTON
ASHLEY McDONALD
TONY BURNS

haven1985

Reply #2 on: 15 May 2007, 07:31:10 pm
i work wid a lad who plays wid patty at maryport and he reckons he is good but said he cudnt fit in the haven team the way we are playing he said that town wud be his best option to get him started

Offline hensingham boy

• First Team Backup
  • win or lose on the booze
Reply #3 on: 15 May 2007, 09:50:51 pm
went to college with patty in 2006 and he told me haven were after him then and that dr had been watching him

but i stil dont think he is better than

dan smith
stephen fox
lewis salmon
john lebbon
rhys davies

the lads who we should be looking at are

SEAN FLANAGAN
TYRONE DALTON
ASHLEY McDONALD
TONY BURNS

definately sean flanagan

Offline kellshaven1

• Academy Star
Reply #4 on: 16 May 2007, 04:47:34 pm
i agree was awesome in final against hensingham the other week!

Offline troutmaster

• Academy Star
Reply #5 on: 26 May 2007, 05:49:13 pm
flanagan had a cracking game for towns un21s today against a very good widnes side.tyrone played very well and looks a good capture for town along with mcdonald.kris coward was outstanding against a big widnes pack and he is one for the future at town.there are three more players from the copeland area signing for town next week and are apparantly three very good players,not sure if they will be in against haven on wednesday but it should be a good game.town lost today by 44.10 after taking the lead,but widnes are a very fast side and their overall fitness told in the last 15 minutes as town tired.havens kids have a good side so it will judge just how far the town lads have come on since the start of the season,a typical hard fought game is expected but haven are definitely favourites for the game but as we all know anything can happen in a derby.