HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Seymour, Aiye and Brocklebank

Offline baldy bonce

• Academy Star
Reply #45 on: 27 Jan 2015, 07:36:40 pm
Dear KTS, not being a fan of this idea that players can play in seventeen different positions I think you might be onto something.  Stick him in open side second row [do we still have them] tell him to take every other ball down the middle and he might just realise the errors of his ways - and put his undoubted talent to its proper use - good idea. half serious.

Some passes didn't go to hand (panic rugby), think Seymour plays at a level above those around him. He is putting passes into areas where he is expecting runners and they are not getting in position. A couple of times ( not enough in a game ) he put aiyre & Allen through a gap and with a bit more luck could have done some damage. I honestly believe he is the best halfback in this league the team needs time as the coach keeps saying. Let's see who we get in player wise, if some of the names mentioned arrive we will do ok

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #46 on: 27 Jan 2015, 07:39:12 pm
Dear KTS, not being a fan of this idea that players can play in seventeen different positions I think you might be onto something.  Stick him in open side second row [do we still have them] tell him to take every other ball down the middle and he might just realise the errors of his ways - and put his undoubted talent to its proper use - good idea. half serious.

Some passes didn't go to hand (panic rugby), think Seymour plays at a level above those around him. He is putting passes into areas where he is expecting runners and they are not getting in position. A couple of times ( not enough in a game ) he put aiyre & Allen through a gap and with a bit more luck could have done some damage. I honestly believe he is the best halfback in this league the team needs time as the coach keeps saying. Let's see who we get in player wise, if some of the names mentioned arrive we will do ok
Hopefully some news to come with a week to prepare for the Halifax game
born and bred haven.

Offline havenselite

• First Team Regular
Reply #47 on: 28 Jan 2015, 12:41:40 am
seymour showed a lot of quality last season im sure he will come good this season and as he said he was taking the ***s last season but needs to show better than his pre season performances.
Smacks of desperation that he was kept on and not shown the door

not sure marra you lot kept lupton ex super league and he was shocking sunday
From talks of him playing State of Origin to admitting he took the piddle last season when you gave him a chance when his career was on its aris is totally out of order. What he's done is mugged off every fan who paid hard earned money to watch him on the park and the club officials who put faith in him, there's no excuses for that fella.

Just like there was no excuses for olstrum getting absolutely bladdered every saturday and thinkin he was rocky in sennys, then awol on sundays,  but vievers was soon to tie him down, no excuses there cos its the truth, at least seyour admitted it,
Up The Haven

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #48 on: 28 Jan 2015, 02:26:21 am
At least Seymour turned up to play on match days ,something one of theirs failed to do on more than one occasion. Seymour showed in several game a last season he still has it .Once him and Dion settle in playing together he will do the same agin
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline Mirehouselegend

• Fans Favourite
Reply #49 on: 28 Jan 2015, 02:48:25 am
If Seymour was a jam player they'd love him. Unfortunately he's a proper haven marra and I've got his shirt number this year. He'll be awesome come league games.