Guest · 16 · 1704

Monte2carlo

Talk about being petty or clutching at straws

http://www.rugbyleague.org/index.php?showtopic=67337

They win a few games and they soon come out of there jampots

Monte

Offline Keith

• Fans Favourite
Come on Monte, that's one Town fan's view.   We all have them you know!!!
Keith - Haven Legend previously a former Haven Immortal!!!

Monte2carlo

Keith,

Come on pal, wake up and smell the jam, your fans were on the Donny site thanking them for beating us a few weeks ago. There seems to be quite a few jambo's with major chips on there shoulders at present over evryhting from Ged Stokes to Haven only getting a 3000 gate against Catalans dragons

Monte

popularsider

monte let the town fans only drew 800-900 against york and gave the attendance of between 1300-1500 thats how desperate they are for crowds they have to make them up

Monte2carlo

;D funny  ;D,

Did you know that many many years ago Town did actually have a league game attendance over 2000 PAYING people

(Cue the chip on the shoulder brigade)

Offline troutmaster

• Academy Star
Hy monte,lets not tar all town fans with same brush.the only time i dislike haven is when you beat us, and thats been a lot recently.i have no complaints about the club as i have said before you are going very well and were at one point just the same as town in deep sh.t, but you managed to pull yourselves up from then to now and you are reaping the rewards.like all things if you keep on going the way the club is at the moment then it is upto the players to get you to the promised land,the board has played it's part in the scenario so give them some big raps also.those who persevere will be rewarded.  8) 8) 8) 8)

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
nice one trouty

Monte2carlo

Sorry Trouty,

Wasn't really getting at you, Keith T, or any other level headed Town fans  just the plonkers who seem to have rather large chips on there shoulders about everything which is Haven

Monte

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
;D funny  ;D,

Did you know that many many years ago Town did actually have a league game attendance over 2000 PAYING people

(Cue the chip on the shoulder brigade)

monte dont let the pillocks get to you
the tool who is quoting 4,800 and whatever against leeds conveniently forgot to mention the 264 they got against batley a few years ago!!!

the more i hear from them the more like scum utd fans they sound, they cant help but mention their fiercest rivals at every opportunity!!

no matter what town or scum utd do they always have to mention haven or liverpool, they just cant help themselves!
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline Keith

• Fans Favourite
That's alright then Big Mac, you can't be meaning me cos' I hardl;y ever mention ..... liverpool.  ::) ::)
Keith - Haven Legend previously a former Haven Immortal!!!

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
no keith not u!

wouldnt have a bad word said against u!! ;)
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense

Offline HWL

• Global Moderator
  • Academy Star
no keith not u!

wouldnt have a bad word said against u!!

Hey, Big Mac, you sound just like that little Yarkshire, Yarkshire kid in the Werther's Originals ad !
El Tel.

specialbrew92

HWL,
Yeti  might sound like the little kid from Yarkshire, but my god he certainly doesn't look like the little kid from the Dales

Monte

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
think its time to slit my wrists!!!!
to be accused of sounding like anything from the hovis factories is as low as it can get for such a sensitive creature as myself!!

back to the himalyas for me, monte?? ::)
the reverand, big mac

IpswichSteve

Monte are you going for hypocrite of the year award?  ::)

You have started lots of topics on the subject of Town on this forum, so that
by your book means you must have a chip on your shoulder?   :o

Come on lets face it if you were in Super League just LIKE WHEN WE WERE your
average would be around the 3500 mark, thats just reality for you, West Cumbria
doesnt have the spectator base to have bigger crowds than that unless you had
better stadia that is to attract more families.

I'm certainly not bitter about Haven, you have been considerably better than us on and
off the field for the past ten years, no getting away from the fact.