HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

team for fev c cup

Offline colcol

• Academy Star
Reply #15 on: 17 Mar 2015, 01:51:16 pm
Ok so no widnes player's this week and we get a few injuries.Then what for easter weekend game's. Are we getting these loan player's in for this.
  That's a good question, Widnes have been good to us ,and it's understandable if they need these players for themselves .

Offline WelshViking

• Academy Signing
Reply #16 on: 17 Mar 2015, 09:23:18 pm
Ok so no widnes player's this week and we get a few injuries.Then what for easter weekend game's. Are we getting these loan player's in for this.

I'd be very surprised if we give you anything over Easter.

We've got a hectic schedule with 3 games in 8 days. We've got Warrington on the Thursday, Catalans away on Easter Monday and Hull away on the Friday. We get back from Catalans on the Wednesday and then off to Hull early Friday morning. Pretty ridiculous scheduling to be honest, 3 games within 8 days two being our furthest away games.

But that's the nature of the beast!

Offline Johnpauljones

• First Team Regular
Reply #17 on: 17 Mar 2015, 09:30:14 pm
The players we have had have been exemplary in their commitment especially Joesph and Leuluai .  I don't think we expect anything over Easter and hopefully the Bod are going to bring in a couple of Props to cover.  One from Wire and one from Wigan. 

The widnes connection has been a god send to us but is also playing some Widnes lads into form.

Offline Mirehouselegend

• Fans Favourite
Reply #18 on: 18 Mar 2015, 01:52:26 am
Town won't like that. Why didn't Hand or Trout just stay on loan then? I'm looking forward to see if our younger lad's can raise their game against a really good Rover's side On Saturday evening. Then we'll know what to expect over easter team wise.

Offline CUMBRIAN BOY

• First Team Regular
Reply #19 on: 18 Mar 2015, 08:24:04 am
This game will give the youngsters the chance to show everyone what they can do, it will bee good to get them out on the pitch in the Haven shirt that they all want to play in, I think this could help the young players progress and give them a bit of hunger to work hard to cement their spot on the team sheet every week.

Offline whitey12

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #20 on: 18 Mar 2015, 08:40:49 am
Town won't like that. Why didn't Hand or Trout just stay on loan then? I'm looking forward to see if our younger lad's can raise their game against a really good Rover's side On Saturday evening. Then we'll know what to expect over easter team wise.
[/quote

Trout and hand are not in joseph or leulilia class, and hard to say rhey are much better than fox, hepi and davies.

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #21 on: 19 Mar 2015, 01:12:34 pm
wn to the bare bones Saturday by all accounts,No DR in the CC.Hope it's just a inury free game ,the 2 games over Easter are far more important than the Fev CC and Leigh away game
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline Mirehouselegend

• Fans Favourite
Reply #22 on: 19 Mar 2015, 02:58:29 pm
Well then the lad's just need to go out and play to the best of their ability. Try a few new moves and and throw the ball about a bit and give our back's some much needed ball in hand. You never know they might just shock us a win well. Looking forward to Saturday evening down at the rec.

Offline #eggchaser

• Academy Star
Reply #23 on: 19 Mar 2015, 04:44:06 pm
hepi injured, milburn didn't train
8ry4n

Offline roxy274

• Academy Star
Reply #24 on: 19 Mar 2015, 07:52:57 pm
Is the challange cup that high on anyone's agenda this year ? even if teams from the championship progress to the next round its hardly the type of tie which will get decent gate receipts.  Let the younger lads have a run out and gain some experience, enjoy the day for what it is i'm sure there are bigger fish to fry this year.

Offline Johnpauljones

• First Team Regular
Reply #25 on: 19 Mar 2015, 08:35:14 pm
Real shame about Milburn. Can't help feeling he is being poorly advised.

Hepi is a gig loss.  He has a real engine in him and fearless.  Defiantly one to get on a longer deal.

Offline cran.cran

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #26 on: 19 Mar 2015, 10:21:52 pm
Hepi out would be a big shame.

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #27 on: 20 Mar 2015, 07:45:35 am
As hepi is out injured and it looks like milburn won't be be playing then I think we are down to the last 17,which highlights the dire need for players in  before Easter ,as looking at Widnes schedule I can't see them allowing any DR.

lepori
calvert
jjp
holiday
burns
JPB
Brett
Davies
newts
Fox
allen
Maca
Dion

bannister
cotter
Wilde
coyles

That's all we have which is very worrying ,need some loan players in ASAP.We have 2 games Fev then Leigh  that won't affect  our season and give us a bit of breathing space but after that 2 massive games town away and Donny at home .
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #28 on: 20 Mar 2015, 08:05:31 am
the club are talking with a few loan players as williams said last week.
born and bred haven.

Offline Mirehouselegend

• Fans Favourite
Reply #29 on: 20 Mar 2015, 09:58:08 am
Hopefully these loans are coming as we're desperate for players for easter. Any idea to who we are talking too.