HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

IF WE MAKE THE GF

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
on: 24 Sep 2006, 07:34:19 pm
How many tickets will we get because hull kr have 3,400 or something this is just saying we beat widnes next week of course but any one is it something to with your gates all season or like a certain percentage because last year we got 4,000 this year prob only 2,500 can anyone confirm

Offline Keith

• Fans Favourite
Reply #1 on: 24 Sep 2006, 07:45:22 pm
It's a good job they don't give them out on the club's last two home games!!!   Where have all the Haven "fans" gone?   What exactly do they want?   You have a team that could be going to a third consecutive Grand Final and all those glory hunters from the previous two years seem to have deserted you.   I've already got my ticket for the Grand Final and I hope to see Haven there again.
Keith - Haven Legend previously a former Haven Immortal!!!

• Haven Legend
Reply #2 on: 24 Sep 2006, 07:52:04 pm
u make a good point there keith last year there was glory hunters but they have never been back but what can u do us loyal fans go there everyweek and then u get glory hunters that come along and take tickets for a grand final that regular spectators who pay hard earnd money into watching the haven week in week out loose out too which isnt write

im only saying this but not being over confident on next week which will be one hell of a good and tough match

but hope to c u there marra if we are

Offline Haven Baz

• Academy Signing
Reply #3 on: 24 Sep 2006, 08:08:58 pm
Why worry about people coming to get tickets for the grand final if you have a season ticket you get first shout and they go on general sale after, now how many of those people are going to come to home games the following season, if only a small propotion come back it's better for the club.
 Thats what got me back to the Rec after the loss to Leigh.

Offline haven123456789

• Academy Star
Reply #4 on: 24 Sep 2006, 08:50:49 pm
I wouldn't worry about where all the haven fans have gone they are what we call glory hunters as soon as we go through a bad patch they don't come back for a while, but as soon as we play well again they jump back on the band wagon.  Its nice to hear about you coming back Haven Baz   :)

Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular
Reply #5 on: 24 Sep 2006, 09:14:54 pm
but really would you rather have 1000-1500 people go to warrington or 4000? i know which i would rather have go
haven till i die

• Haven Legend
Reply #6 on: 24 Sep 2006, 10:35:12 pm
you right but i  seriusly dought we will get anywhere near the amount last year of 4,000 we will be looky to get 2,500 which is very poor the only way we will get more is if we sel em all very fast then we may get anouther 1,000 but i dought it well have to wait and c they ay allocate us 4,000 becaus the grounds bigger than widneses so we may get quite a few

Offline rdc

• Academy Star
Reply #7 on: 24 Sep 2006, 10:44:41 pm
I wouldn't worry about where all the haven fans have gone they are what we call glory hunters as soon as we go through a bad patch they don't come back for a while, but as soon as we play well again they jump back on the band wagon.
If this SL franchising business comes into play in 2009 or whenever it's going to affect any application Whitehaven make if they can't get regular 2000+ crowds, especially for play-off games.

Offline Tr@ctorboy 47

• Academy Star
Reply #8 on: 24 Sep 2006, 10:47:12 pm
i was at last years grand final although disappointed by the result i have been to every home game this season, and now help out at haven on a voluntary basis
:(

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #9 on: 25 Sep 2006, 11:11:59 am
You  tend  to  find  that  in  any  sport.  Clubs  get  average  attendances  but  as  soon  as  they  make  a  final  all  of  a  sudden  their  support  doubles.

It  wouldn't  surprise  me  if  we  take  1500-2000  down  to  Widnes.  Should  we  win  then  then  I  would  expect  even  more  at  Warrington.

Offline Haven Crazy

• First Team Backup
  • Is tho in yan? Is tho in yan? oohoo
Reply #10 on: 25 Sep 2006, 02:08:29 pm
Lets hope we do take alot to Widnes the boys deserve the support!
Can't stand Jam, eh!

• Haven Legend
Reply #11 on: 25 Sep 2006, 05:40:10 pm
hus making the trip then i wont miss it for owt like COME ON U HAVEN THIRD TIME LUCKY WARRINGTON HERE WE COME

Offline mr hopefull

• First Team Backup
  • off we go-- come on haven-- come on haven
Reply #12 on: 25 Sep 2006, 05:59:34 pm
ill be there ,, bus no2 marras

• Haven Legend
Reply #13 on: 25 Sep 2006, 06:06:53 pm
ill be there ,, bus no2 marras

we are  driving down wid quite a few family members so should be a good day out and hopefully a good win for the haven

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #14 on: 25 Sep 2006, 06:49:56 pm
we,l be there 2 come on u havennnnnn ;D ;D :D