HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

IF WE MAKE THE GF

Offline bap

• Academy Signing
Reply #15 on: 25 Sep 2006, 07:11:49 pm
I started going to matches again (after a long time) towards the end of last season and like others I was called a glory hunter by some more regular supporters for going to the grand final. The only difference is, this season I've been to all but 10 matches throughout the whole season (5 of which I was away for) and was one of only 24 supporters who travelled to Hull KR.

The same supporter who called me a glory hunter hasn't attended many matches this season through whatever reason but could have quite easily have turned new supporters away through their comments but I'm pleased to say it didn't affect my decision and good or bad I looked forward to the next match to come round.

I will be there on sunday and hope we win but whatever the result I'll be down supporting them next season (home and away).

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #16 on: 25 Sep 2006, 07:14:38 pm
thats the spirit marra

Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular
Reply #17 on: 25 Sep 2006, 08:05:59 pm
whats the crack with the buses for the final? if you didnt sign up for that bus membership thing at the start of the season can you not go?
haven till i die

Offline mr hopefull

• First Team Backup
  • off we go-- come on haven-- come on haven
Reply #18 on: 25 Sep 2006, 08:11:27 pm
whats the crack with the buses for the final? if you didnt sign up for that bus membership thing at the start of the season can you not go?

you need to see paul goodwin,,,fill a form in/produce a passport photo/pay a fiver

Offline Haven Crazy

• First Team Backup
  • Is tho in yan? Is tho in yan? oohoo
Reply #19 on: 26 Sep 2006, 03:18:43 pm
 I have noticed that DR talks alot about the GF is it a good thing? SM always used to say concentrate on the next match coming up and we will worry about the next match if we make it? What do you think is the best way to be? DR has alot of confidence with the team saying thinks like we will be at the Garnd Final!
Can't stand Jam, eh!

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #20 on: 26 Sep 2006, 09:47:06 pm
im going on the bus and ive no pass thing ive been to a good few away matches and not had one.

Offline champ

• First Team Backup
Reply #21 on: 27 Sep 2006, 01:17:09 pm
then you need 2 get one marra

Offline Damson red

• Academy Signing
Reply #22 on: 27 Sep 2006, 04:18:17 pm
I'm going on the bus and Ive no pass thing Ive been to a good few away matches and not had one.

If Dal Maca has been going on the bus with no travel pass,then obviously no one is checking too see if the people who are booking seats are members of the travel scheme.
Will passes have too be shown before boarding the buses ?.
If people are allowed too travel without being part of the scheme,its a bit of a kick in the teeth for the ones who have paid their ?5.00 membership.
After all was it not introduced so we don't have a repeat of the trouble after last years grand final ?.

Offline Haven Crazy

• First Team Backup
Reply #23 on: 27 Sep 2006, 04:32:14 pm
I'm sure they will be checked this weekend!!
Can't stand Jam, eh!

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #24 on: 27 Sep 2006, 10:38:43 pm
yer i,l get 1 next time im down, do you need a passport size pic too .
dont mind payn a fiver ;)

Offline mr hopefull

• First Team Backup
  • off we go-- come on haven-- come on haven
Reply #25 on: 28 Sep 2006, 06:35:36 am
YES YOU DO NEED A PASSPORT SIZE PHOTO

Offline Haven Crazy

• First Team Backup
Reply #26 on: 28 Sep 2006, 08:41:08 am
I think it is a really good scheme, although I always drive to away matches!!
Can't stand Jam, eh!