HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

MoM against Barrow

Offline Flannerz

• Administrator
  • Fans Favourite
on: 27 May 2007, 05:58:34 pm
I thought Fletcher deserved it today. He was awesome!

Offline fluffy

• First Team Backup
  • Haven in the pink :P ^^
Reply #1 on: 27 May 2007, 06:17:35 pm
Fletcher for me he had a great game scoring three tries well done Fletch  ;D ;
I tought that jacko and leroy also had great games aswell well done haven  :D
We've got this place rocking now girls !!! ;)

Offline HavenMascot

• Fans Favourite
Reply #2 on: 27 May 2007, 07:51:09 pm
fletcher \

"Born A Haven Supporter, I Am A Haven Supporter, I'll Die A Haven Supporter, My Spirit Will Be A Haven Supporter, I Will Be A Haven Supporter No Matter What! Am A PROUD Haven Fan No Matter What! Haven Through Thick & Thin!"

Offline Future

• Academy Star
Reply #3 on: 27 May 2007, 08:05:48 pm
My Man of the match today was Fletcher closly followed by Gary Brodbent. as usal half backs did not perform, duffy done nothing again. when are people going to realise the best half back combination in the club is Bamber at 7 and Rudd at 6 the best rugby the team has played all season was workington at home with bamber at 7 and rudd at 6 and Hallifax at home with the same combination. why is the club paying stupid money for duffy when bamber is better than duffy if given the chance. If duffy was as good as  every one thinks why is he traveling 300 miles for every game and why has no Lanc's club came in for him, he is only coming to haven for the easy money.

Offline fluffy

• First Team Backup
  • Haven in the pink :P ^^
Reply #4 on: 27 May 2007, 08:27:29 pm
My Man of the match today was Fletcher closly followed by Gary Brodbent. as usal half backs did not perform, duffy done nothing again. when are people going to realise the best half back combination in the club is Bamber at 7 and Rudd at 6 the best rugby the team has played all season was workington at home with bamber at 7 and rudd at 6 and Hallifax at home with the same combination. why is the club paying stupid money for duffy when bamber is better than duffy if given the chance. If duffy was as good as  every one thinks why is he traveling 300 miles for every game and why has no Lanc's club came in for him, he is only coming to haven for the easy money.

I don't think that is true at all i know that every player has his off day but if it haddent been for duffy then we would'nt have had half of the chances that we did against catalans with his kicking and  by travelling all this way it shows that he is happy here and not just commin for money, bamber is still young there's plenty of tym and who knows he might be playing on thursday if rudd is still injuired.
We've got this place rocking now girls !!! ;)

Offline kellsladbornandbred

• Academy Star
Reply #5 on: 27 May 2007, 08:49:21 pm
I went for Fletcher for his first half efforts but game after game the guy who doesent get much recognition of his efforts is Steve Trindall this guy gives his heart every game brilliant professional rugby league player and an example for all young forwards.

Offline rachxhaven

• Academy Signing
  • ROB JACKSON!
Reply #6 on: 27 May 2007, 08:53:53 pm
i said fletcher he did have a gd game  :)
i thought rob jacko had a gd game aswell wiv gd tackles and his run down the pitch was class ! :) :D ;D

Offline Future

• Academy Star
Reply #7 on: 27 May 2007, 09:02:59 pm
heard that bamber will not be renewing his contract with haven he is on his way to widnes if duffy was that good why is he not going

popularsider

Reply #8 on: 28 May 2007, 12:28:31 am
bamber isnt renewing his contract with the club but he isnt going to widnes  ::) his most likely destination is barrow or workington

haven1985

Reply #9 on: 28 May 2007, 11:39:00 am
let bamber go then, played a few decent games and expects first team rugby over duffy, rudd and leroy well he should think again and going to widnes, what chance as he got of match play----- none, they have moran penny etc

you wanna go bamber then go your loss not ours

Offline Bkenz92

• First Team Regular
  • Haven Til I Die
Reply #10 on: 28 May 2007, 04:32:49 pm
I went for the bull he was on for most of the game and had a great tackling game !!

havenfan in hull

Reply #11 on: 29 May 2007, 10:15:42 am
let bamber go then, played a few decent games and expects first team rugby over duffy, rudd and leroy well he should think again and going to widnes, what chance as he got of match play----- none, they have moran penny etc

you wanna go bamber then go your loss not ours

bamber wud be our loss. a young local lad who could player for us for years to come. we shud be doing what we can to keep him and give him the odd game or 2

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #12 on: 29 May 2007, 04:11:23 pm
bamber isnt renewing his contract with the club but he isnt going to widnes  ::) his most likely destination is barrow or workington

thats what i like!! a young lad with bags of ambition!!

"boo hoo i'm not getting into the haven 1st i'm gonna spit the dummy and p@ss off to town or barra!!!!" :'( :'(

i like bamber reckon he's a good un FOR THE FUTURE, he just has to be patient,
he's in the squad for thursday and will probably play if rudd is out injured, give him a chance to show what he can do!
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good