HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

todays haven v fax game views

Maca · 44 · 3723

Monte2carlo

Reply #30 on: 22 May 2007, 04:53:23 pm
You can't blame the stewards for the Kid on the pitch, the parents are at fault for this one.

Why do we allow people to go onto the pitch after a game ? Sorry to sound like Victor Meldrew but it should be stopped, then you wouldn't have a child running onto the pitch during a match

Monte

Offline Ryan

• First Team Backup
Reply #31 on: 22 May 2007, 04:56:12 pm
I don't think you can bame the parent for the kid being there all it takes is 1 second and  a kid can disappear. If you watch the highlights of the match kids were sittin in the gap between the popularside and kells end and for rob jacksons try he nearly tramples over 1 i think they are a bit close to the pitch.

Monte2carlo

Reply #32 on: 22 May 2007, 05:13:53 pm
You can't blame the parents for the kid being on the pitch ?

The parents are responable for the children in the rugby ground

Monte

Offline champ

• First Team Backup
Reply #33 on: 22 May 2007, 05:16:00 pm
If it had been a youngster or adult running on the pitch, surely they would have been banned from the ground. The adult whose was ooking after the little pitch invader, surly needs a stern ticking off, no matter who it is. And to stop it happening again, surley a barrier should be put up there to stop it happening again.

TW
There will be a barrier up before sundays game Tony.  I never saw the incident but it is surley the parents job to supervise their kids not the stewards.  There could have been a very nasty incedent here lets hope people take on board the points made and we have no repeats.

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #34 on: 22 May 2007, 05:16:22 pm
When doing the stands they could think of a family area,  worth thinking about i guess

Offline Martin

• First Team Backup
Reply #35 on: 22 May 2007, 10:03:09 pm
Would it cost that much money to partition off family area's in the Kells End & on the Popular Side, could stop a tradgedy.

Monte2carlo

Reply #36 on: 22 May 2007, 11:02:46 pm
That's a good idea a creche facility where people can leave there kids. Can we make it into a sort of party where they get entertained and fed it would bring extra revenue into the clubs coffers

Monte

Offline Haven till we die

• Academy Star
  • Grand Final here we come HAVEN!!
    • www.whitehavenrl.co.uk
Reply #37 on: 23 May 2007, 10:16:47 am
May I add that the child in question has downs syndrome, he is supervised at the matches it just happened that they were at the burger van while the adult was paying he managed to slip away. He ran all through the people who were stood on the corner, where the players family and children stand and nobody stopped there attempted to stop him.  :o :o

Offline Calverts No1 Fan

• Academy Signing
Reply #38 on: 25 May 2007, 10:03:32 am
Well said Haven Till We Die  ;D  But something does have to be done about pepole standing in the corner by the pitch, coz it attracts other children to go and stand there

CALVERTS NO 1 FAN

• Academy Star
    • www.whitehavenrl.co.uk
Reply #39 on: 27 May 2007, 07:08:28 pm
Well him running on the pitch has finally got them to do somthing about people hanging around that corner, they have put a gate up!!!! :P

Offline HavenMascot

• Fans Favourite
Reply #40 on: 27 May 2007, 07:50:25 pm
did not champ say they were putting a fence up i an earlier post  ???

"Born A Haven Supporter, I Am A Haven Supporter, I'll Die A Haven Supporter, My Spirit Will Be A Haven Supporter, I Will Be A Haven Supporter No Matter What! Am A PROUD Haven Fan No Matter What! Haven Through Thick & Thin!"

Offline Calverts No1 Fan

• Academy Signing
Reply #41 on: 29 May 2007, 09:03:22 am
It definatley done the trick didnt it, maybe the laal fella can go over and run past the score board see if it will get them to fix that! ::)

CALVERTS NO 1 FAN

Offline HavenMascot

• Fans Favourite
Reply #42 on: 29 May 2007, 09:04:06 am
he will do a better job then most electricans around here

"Born A Haven Supporter, I Am A Haven Supporter, I'll Die A Haven Supporter, My Spirit Will Be A Haven Supporter, I Will Be A Haven Supporter No Matter What! Am A PROUD Haven Fan No Matter What! Haven Through Thick & Thin!"

• Academy Star
    • www.whitehavenrl.co.uk
Reply #43 on: 29 May 2007, 06:25:36 pm
Lol