HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

MacAvoys ?

Guest · 8 · 1003

Monte2carlo

on: 16 May 2007, 07:24:51 pm
When is one of the MacAvoy's coming back from injury ?

Monte

popularsider

Reply #1 on: 16 May 2007, 07:42:58 pm
scott is about 3 months away with a double hernia

craig has got a leg or ankle problem not sure how long he will be out

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #2 on: 16 May 2007, 07:48:07 pm
has scott had his op yet...some one on sunday said he had not...if thats the case whats going on he is a key player and should have been seen to right a way

at the time of his injury about 6 weeks ago they said 12 weeks...is this still the case
THE MULLET IS BACK

popularsider

Reply #3 on: 16 May 2007, 10:38:00 pm
scott was waiting for his op i think he has it next monday!!

as for craig not sure how long he is out with his leg or ankle problem

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #4 on: 17 May 2007, 10:20:02 pm
scott was waiting for his op i think he has it next monday!!

as for craig not sure how long he is out with his leg or ankle problem

can some one from the club post as to why it has taken 7 weeks for his ops...surely the players or club have medical insurance, that would mean ops should take place when needed..or am i missing somthing

if he gets his op next monday and is out for 12 weeks then he will not be back until late august..missing most of our big games

if he had his op with in a week of getting injured than he would have been back for july and our tough run
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline XIII

• Academy Star
Reply #5 on: 17 May 2007, 10:34:45 pm
Think Mcavoy is a write off for this season.  After so long out he wont be fit for the run in.  fair question why seven weeks for the op.

Think it cmes under the are we professional enough heading>

Offline Haven till I Die

• Academy Star
Reply #6 on: 18 May 2007, 05:32:52 pm
It wasnt diagnosed until a fortnight ago and the surgery was booked then. He  has actually been playing with injury all season but it gradually got worse to the point that it had to be operated on

havenfan in hull

Reply #7 on: 20 May 2007, 10:30:08 am
scott mac out with double heria seeds just back from one n im sure sum1 had one at the end of last season aaron smith mayb. perhaps a big of core stability training would help stop these injuries happening. after the op it changes from perso to person on how long it takes to be fit with an injury like this prob 6 - 8 weeks