HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Attendances

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #15 on: 22 May 2007, 05:12:57 pm
I  think  a  better  way  would  be  to  print  off  leaflets  and  pay  the  lads  and  lasses  that  deliver  the  gazette  to  pop  them  through  doors.  Failing  that  maybe  a  large  advert  in  the  Whitehaven  News.

As I said not everyone buys the whitehaven news :-[

Could it not be put in with gazzette that goes round everyones house. i get netto ones with mine!!!!!

Offline Haven till we die

• Academy Star
  • Grand Final here we come HAVEN!!
    • www.whitehavenrl.co.uk
Reply #16 on: 23 May 2007, 09:58:58 am
I  think  a  better  way  would  be  to  print  off  leaflets  and  pay  the  lads  and  lasses  that  deliver  the  gazette  to  pop  them  through  doors.  Failing  that  maybe  a  large  advert  in  the  Whitehaven  News.

As I said not everyone buys the whitehaven news :-[

Could it not be put in with gazzette that goes round everyones house. i get netto ones with mine!!!!!

Good idea everyone or nearly everyone gets that delivered :)

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #17 on: 24 May 2007, 11:30:58 am
Flyers in schools kids will ask parents to bring or as ive said before free tickets at schools to children must be worth a try, and yes i would drop some off at my local schools. ;)

Offline Martin

• First Team Backup
Reply #18 on: 24 May 2007, 07:52:03 pm
Just in case you didn't know there is a poster you can download & print off on the site at http://www.whitehavenrl.co.uk/downloads.php must say though i have never seen any posted around the town maybe the club should be getting a load of A3 prints ran off and put in pubs, clubs, shops etc .........

popularsider

Reply #19 on: 24 May 2007, 08:55:17 pm
games should be advirtised in unique sports

Offline Martin

• First Team Backup
Reply #20 on: 24 May 2007, 09:06:02 pm
Very true but given that its a sports shop selling Haven gear you can probably figure that that you are preaching to the converted, advertising needs to be targeted at the part timer's and totally unconverted .........  :D

Monte2carlo

Reply #21 on: 24 May 2007, 09:46:43 pm
they should try the popular shops in whitehaven

Morrisons
tesco's
Argos
Woolies
WH Smiths

What does Bill Robson actually do at the Rec ?

Monte

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #22 on: 25 May 2007, 05:53:39 am

What does Bill Robson actually do at the Rec ?

Monte

I  was  wondering  that  myself ???

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #23 on: 25 May 2007, 09:49:38 am
He makes a mint out of us lot lol :D

Offline Mancunian Marra

• Academy Star
Reply #24 on: 25 May 2007, 02:57:54 pm
Having read through this thread, and on the basis that nobody knows what Bill Robson does, other than promote the Football Team!!!, think it is about time we had a statement from the club regarding exactly how he justifies his wage.

Monte2carlo

Reply #25 on: 25 May 2007, 03:54:34 pm
I think,

If he does nowt then pay him nowt !

Monte

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #26 on: 27 May 2007, 06:45:39 pm
Yet  another  poor attendace.  About  1450.  I  know  its  a  mickey  mouse  comp  but  it  does  start  to  get  interesting  when  the  KO  stage  comes  around.  Surely  a  game  lke  this  should  have  attracted  2000+.

Still  tuned  into  radio  Cumbria  after  the  game  and  I  think  it  was  Des  who  was  geting  interveiwed  by  Coxy.  He  said  they  were  going  to  look  at  games  like  Donny  and  maybe  looking  at family  tickets  and  other  ways  of  getting  more  fans  in.  Lets  hope  so.

Offline Haven till we die

• Academy Star
  • Grand Final here we come HAVEN!!
    • www.whitehavenrl.co.uk
Reply #27 on: 27 May 2007, 06:59:36 pm
"WE WANT BILL WE WANT BILL"

Lets here what Bill has to say on how he promotes the club
:-\

Offline Keith

• Fans Favourite
Reply #28 on: 27 May 2007, 07:43:55 pm
Keith,

Winter rugby is a dead duck.fFreezing cold December's and January's, the game would slow right down due to boggy pitches, crowds would drop off we are still averaging over 2000 per home game, our winter average was a little over 700.

Monte

That's as may be Monte BUT attendances in the National Leagues are dropping every year, so why are they dropping now???  It can't be the slow games and boggy pitches, can it????    ;) ;)
Keith - Haven Legend previously a former Haven Immortal!!!

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #29 on: 27 May 2007, 07:47:56 pm
Keith,

Winter rugby is a dead duck.fFreezing cold December's and January's, the game would slow right down due to boggy pitches, crowds would drop off we are still averaging over 2000 per home game, our winter average was a little over 700.

Monte

That's as may be Monte BUT attendances in the National Leagues are dropping every year, so why are they dropping now???  It can't be the slow games and boggy pitches, can it????    ;) ;)

our attendances are down at the mo simply because of the number of home games,  11 home games so far we normally only have about that many in a full season 
« Last Edit: 28 May 2007, 10:17:25 pm by brett kinghams mullet »
THE MULLET IS BACK