HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

fax fans veiw are we this good

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
on: 20 May 2007, 07:17:08 pm
They do own us !!!

Everyone fawns over Cas & Widnes, but these guys are consistency personified. They live in the top 4, year in, year out. The Recreation Ground is a bleedin' fortress. Be honest - we are way off that kind of consistency - way off !

Respect to Whitehaven - they deserve it.
THE MULLET IS BACK

popularsider

Reply #1 on: 20 May 2007, 07:46:50 pm
ive read that myself. im glad the fax fans see us like this this but the cas fans and widnes fans dont  :D :D

Offline KellsEnder

• Academy Signing
Reply #2 on: 20 May 2007, 11:50:45 pm
They do own us !!!

Everyone fawns over Cas & Widnes, but these guys are consistency personified. They live in the top 4, year in, year out. The Recreation Ground is a bleedin' fortress. Be honest - we are way off that kind of consistency - way off !

Respect to Whitehaven - they deserve it.
Don't quite see what you're getting at there, care to enlighten me?

Monte2carlo

Reply #3 on: 21 May 2007, 12:01:44 am
I think is a way the Fax fans are paying us a rather good compliment

Offline KellsEnder

• Academy Signing
Reply #4 on: 21 May 2007, 02:26:30 am
I think is a way the Fax fans are paying us a rather good compliment
I got that part, but I always thought BKM was a 'Havener. Where the original message came from is what I don't see.

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #5 on: 21 May 2007, 12:54:44 pm
they are saying when we kicked into gear in the secound half we are the best team in the league and i agree when we hit top form and play fast rugby theres no team that will live wid us in nl2 including cass and widnes

popularsider

Reply #6 on: 21 May 2007, 01:08:33 pm
no there not there saying we own them because everytime they come up here we beat them and beat them by a big score everytime and that are ground is a fortress because the fans make it an intimidating place to come for players

• Haven Legend
Reply #7 on: 21 May 2007, 01:12:15 pm
ok from a fax fan

Not a bad performance at all from Fax. There were times where we made Haven look distinctly average, particularly in the first half. Mind you, when they got going and got a roll on they look the best side in the league. Fatialofa and their 11 were destroying us.

The main areas where they beat us were in the forwards. They made much more yards and always looked to offload, and more times they not when they did there was always a man on their shoulder, that being the second area, the offloading.

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #8 on: 21 May 2007, 01:13:07 pm
they are saying when we kicked into gear in the secound half we are the best team in the league and i agree when we hit top form and play fast rugby theres no team that will live wid us in nl2 including cass and widnes

If we start off like we have doing with teams like cas n widnes we,l get stung big time we need to kick into gear from the get go its no good starting sloppy and expecting to come back.
The defence has to be tight from start to finish.

• Haven Legend
Reply #9 on: 21 May 2007, 01:16:20 pm
agreed marra no start for them but i beleive we can turn em over up here for sure and pretty confident