HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

poem/speech

Guest · 22 · 1651

popularsider

Reply #15 on: 22 May 2007, 05:01:48 pm
its disgraceful and whys that ryan been paying 18 years and then i decided not to pay for a meangingless game in wich i new we would win  ??? i paid my money when the club really needed it when the attendances were 500-600-700 a week and if i had to do the same for the club i would. so if you think its disgraceful i paid my money when the club needed it and i didnt when the club didnt need it against a club who would get beat off kells brow and egremont then ok more fool you.

why pay ?12 to watch an amatuer team when you can go watch amatuers everyother saturday on kells pit top or the welfare for ?1 (wich goes into a hat for the club)

Offline Ryan

• First Team Backup
Reply #16 on: 22 May 2007, 05:08:07 pm
you said your a true fan a true fan doesn't miss a match cause there supposedly meaningless, i applaud you for sticking with thme through the bad times but you have to be there for the games against the little clubs bacause it means alot to them, its like a cup final game for them and to play in front of a big crowd would be a great lift for them, after the match they came in to the club dressed as tennis players it was a great laugh.

Offline HavenMascot

• Fans Favourite
Reply #17 on: 22 May 2007, 06:45:24 pm
just going back to the poem

what was going on in your head marra i nearly fell asleep

"Born A Haven Supporter, I Am A Haven Supporter, I'll Die A Haven Supporter, My Spirit Will Be A Haven Supporter, I Will Be A Haven Supporter No Matter What! Am A PROUD Haven Fan No Matter What! Haven Through Thick & Thin!"

popularsider

Reply #18 on: 22 May 2007, 07:31:42 pm
well i got the poem off gus maliatoa brown so i just thought id post it.

and you will probably be learning poems at school why dont you create one  :D

Offline KellsEnder

• Academy Signing
Reply #19 on: 22 May 2007, 07:43:44 pm
Way too long-winded, a quick chant in the dressing room's better for them.

Offline haven hora

• Academy Star
Reply #20 on: 22 May 2007, 09:45:05 pm
cas old coach read one out and they hammerd us in the nl1 gf  oooh and why wouldnt flapper and calvert get it

Offline HavenMascot

• Fans Favourite
Reply #21 on: 25 May 2007, 09:25:34 pm
well i got the poem off gus maliatoa brown so i just thought id post it.

and you will probably be learning poems at school why dont you create one  :D

don't think so considering we done them in about yr 4 but if want to start learning i would be happy to start

(not)

"Born A Haven Supporter, I Am A Haven Supporter, I'll Die A Haven Supporter, My Spirit Will Be A Haven Supporter, I Will Be A Haven Supporter No Matter What! Am A PROUD Haven Fan No Matter What! Haven Through Thick & Thin!"