Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #31 on: 18 Jun 2015, 08:48:47 pm
Oh my he has reappeared .
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline gmc66

• First Team Regular
Reply #32 on: 18 Jun 2015, 08:49:05 pm
he wont turn that heap around so im not really bothered anyway and after their tonking by Fev the unicorns on their forum werent even bothered but i guess that will have changed now and maybe get a mini bus on for when they come to the recre next month... :tip: :tip:

Offline Recre Faithful

• First Team Regular
Reply #33 on: 18 Jun 2015, 08:49:48 pm
Remember not everything with an Aussie accent is a world beater ( Cameron, Isaka, Fafita & Horton.
Whitehaven RLFC The real pride of cumbria

Remember not everything that talks with an Aussie accent is good enough to wear the Green & Gold

ca28

Reply #34 on: 18 Jun 2015, 08:52:31 pm
He's only went and signed for them.
Must of got what he wanted then

If he getting paid for results & points scored he'll be out of pocket. I'm sure he'll make all the difference ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #35 on: 18 Jun 2015, 08:52:50 pm
he wont turn that heap around so im not really bothered anyway and after their tonking by Fev the unicorns on their forum werent even bothered but i guess that will have changed now and maybe get a mini bus on for when they come to the recre next month... :tip: :tip:
Maybe bring 2 marra
born and bred haven.

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #36 on: 18 Jun 2015, 08:54:41 pm
decent player,we did however beat London with him playing for them this season,so certainly should strike fear into us
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline rockerlad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #37 on: 18 Jun 2015, 08:55:10 pm
Not really very overrated and that's why no one in Sl wants him but good
Luck to him

Just because no one in super league doesn't want him doesn't mean he won't be a good championship signing.
Workington AFC - The Pride Of Cumbria
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/workingtonafc/
Football Score Cast - PM Me For Details

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #38 on: 18 Jun 2015, 09:07:29 pm
Luck to him

Just because no one in super league doesn't want him doesn't mean he won't be a good championship signing.
Even the championship Mate he's nothing special look when we had Seymour he done nowt for us and he's twice the player summit is and as someone said earlier we played against him this year and he done nothing to strike any fear into us but he may be a very good signing for town if he settles

Offline rockerlad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #39 on: 18 Jun 2015, 09:21:54 pm
Luck to him

Even the championship Mate he's nothing special look when we had Seymour he done nowt for us and he's twice the player summit is and as someone said earlier we played against him this year and he done nothing to strike any fear into us but he may be a very good signing for town if he settles

Judging by reports seymore is doing very well for dewsbury. I guess a lot of it is down to attitude
Workington AFC - The Pride Of Cumbria
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/workingtonafc/
Football Score Cast - PM Me For Details

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #40 on: 18 Jun 2015, 09:22:42 pm
Could be right there Marra

Offline Johnpauljones

• First Team Regular
Reply #41 on: 18 Jun 2015, 09:39:21 pm
He played for London at the Rec and was very poor.   I am sure he will be better than they have but to be honest he won't transform any team.

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #42 on: 18 Jun 2015, 09:49:08 pm
If he played for town last Sunday they'd have beat fev I'm telling you fev would have hardly touched the ball with sammut bossing the game no in all seriousness could be a great signing for town

Offline Mirehouselegend

• Fans Favourite
Reply #43 on: 19 Jun 2015, 12:11:38 am
He's a very good player but Town are a poor team so he'll do nowt playing in a beaten team. He may prove me wrong but i really can't see it. Enjoy your top signing town fan's but your going to need a few more to stay up.

Offline rugbysupporter2015

• Academy Signing
Reply #44 on: 19 Jun 2015, 12:53:23 am
He's a very good player but Town are a poor team so he'll do nowt playing in a beaten team. He may prove me wrong but i really can't see it. Enjoy your top signing town fan's but your going to need a few more to stay up.
Says a haven supporter