HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Grant Gore

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #30 on: 23 Jun 2015, 07:55:47 pm
Good to see Mr Hulme with his stirring stick out on town forum again what a very sad man he just getting bitter & twisted like the rest of them
who ever he his,he comes across as A very bitter individual,as for dec's desire to play for town. I think like most players stepping down from SL(if that's what he does)he will go to who ever offers the best all round package.From what I've seen of him this season he will be a decent Championship center.
THE MULLET IS BACK

• Haven Legend
Reply #31 on: 23 Jun 2015, 07:55:55 pm
Good to see Mr Hulme with his stirring stick out on town forum again what a very sad man he just getting bitter & twisted like the rest of them
who ever he his,he comes across as A very bitter individual,as for dec's desire to play for town. I think like most players stepping down from SL(if that's what he does)he will go to who ever offers the best all round package.From what I've seen of him this season he will be a decent Championship center.
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline GETEMONSIDE

• Academy Star
Reply #32 on: 23 Jun 2015, 10:46:26 pm
You can say that again.  ;D

Offline Johnpauljones

• First Team Regular
Reply #33 on: 23 Jun 2015, 11:20:05 pm
It's Hulmes uncle or grandfather.   He has to be careful as he will ruin the young fellas career.

You have to feel sorry for Hulme really you just don't need it trying to build a career.  He's slagging Widnes off now.

Offline Steven DeMont

• First Team Regular
Reply #34 on: 24 Jun 2015, 09:54:19 am

It might be in Hulme's interest to distance himself from whoever is making the comments. Makes him look unprofessional and could put clubs off if he is in the shop window.

Offline rockerlad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #35 on: 24 Jun 2015, 10:21:25 am
Workington AFC - The Pride Of Cumbria
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/workingtonafc/
Football Score Cast - PM Me For Details

Offline Tommygun

• First Team Backup
Reply #36 on: 24 Jun 2015, 01:33:08 pm
It's Hulmes uncle or grandfather.   He has to be careful as he will ruin the young fellas career.

You have to feel sorry for Hulme really you just don't need it trying to build a career.  He's slagging Widnes off now.

Wonderofwood is not related to Dec in any way at all. He is a local amateur coach in the Warrington/Widnes area.

Online HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #37 on: 24 Jun 2015, 08:13:25 pm

Grant tripping over his shadow to score.

HW

Offline one in all in

• Academy Star
Reply #38 on: 25 Jun 2015, 12:19:51 pm
Now I have just heard from a good source that grant is not going to be signing for haven as he wants to stay closer to home

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #39 on: 25 Jun 2015, 12:58:50 pm
You never know if we offer Grant the right package he may want to sign theres the community roles etc

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #40 on: 30 Jun 2015, 04:05:07 pm
Kevin brown ruled out for 4 weeks widnes have recalled gilmour from the broncos let's hope there's no more injuries or they may pull grant back for the 8s hope not he's been outstanding for us

Offline jammy dodger

• Top Try Scorer
  • Readers are Leaders
Reply #41 on: 30 Jun 2015, 04:13:27 pm
With Gore being told he can leave, he is probably a last resort in his position, may as well give a top prospect a run out than someone leaving
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

• Haven Legend
Reply #42 on: 30 Jun 2015, 05:09:07 pm
Dion is our key HB he's doing all the organization on the pitch ,Gore to me is more off the cuff ,quality player though.But if recalled I'd get JJ in again on loan till the end of the season .Just as shame he never got a run out against one of the bottom half teams
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline jammy dodger

• Top Try Scorer
  • Readers are Leaders
Reply #43 on: 30 Jun 2015, 05:44:33 pm
Never looked out of place though
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."