HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

This Sunday v Barrow

Offline eternal optimist

• First Team Backup
on: 25 May 2007, 05:04:23 pm
Another Cup game, this time the Northern Rail Cup Quarter Final and a game against our neighbours from down the coast Barrow Raiders. As its a Bank Holiday make it a Super Sunday and get your friends down to cheer Haven to the semi. I'm sure they'll want to go to the final in Blackpool if we get there!!

1-15pm Watch Haven v Halifax on the big screen in the JJ McKeown bar
2-30pm The fantastic LESLEY live on the pitch (weather permitting)
Half time Egremont Rangers v Glasson Rangers
5-20pm Hear Dave Rotheram and one of the players talk about the game in the JJ MCKeown bar
Folowed by the popular LESLEY

Don't forget the Academy game on Saturday against Featherstone Rovers kick off 2-30pm.

See you there
Des

Offline eternal optimist

• First Team Backup
Reply #1 on: 28 May 2007, 09:02:30 pm
Apologies for no after match interviews in the bar. We had done the Boardroom and Sponsors Lounge and were then wanted for the draw on the Radio. Normal service should be resumed next game. While apologising can I also say that a scoreboard should be in action for the next home game. The situation was that on the Sunday morning before the Halifax game it was working OK when it was tried again just before kick off there was a problem. It has been looked at last week but was unable to be fixed, anyone with any expertise in this field would like to have a look? I agree totally with comments that it looks unprofessional etc etc buit sometimes these things happen and people can only try their best to sort things out.

Des