HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Championship Shield (Super 8's etc)

Martin · 108 · 7027

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #15 on: 29 Jun 2015, 04:28:44 pm
Looks like whoever finishes 10th will have easier home games than 9th place it's a crazy set up

Offline havenselite

• First Team Regular
Reply #16 on: 29 Jun 2015, 08:26:03 pm
While I hope and expect that it will not happen, are the bottom two (after the 8's) automatically relegated or does the top two in Championship 1 have to meet ground criteria etc, I know Keighley would have no problem but is the Oldham ground up to standard?

Oldhams ground well up to scratch now, although i think NWC will be promoted
Up The Haven

Offline touchjudge57

• First Team Backup
Reply #17 on: 29 Jun 2015, 09:30:53 pm
If games go to current form and there are a lot of ifs and buts at the moment especially with DR availability I would expect Haven to take 4 points from a possible 8 to finish 8th. Hunslet 4 from 10 to finish 9th, Batley 4 from 8 to finish 10th, Town 0 from 8 to finish 11th and Doncaster 0 from 8 to finish 12th

That would give us home games against Hunslet, Batley Doncaster and whoever finishes 5th.
Away games against whoever finishes 6th, 7th and Town.

Offline AllezHaven

• First Team Backup
Reply #18 on: 30 Jun 2015, 06:11:49 am
I'd settle for that TJ57. In fact I'm optimistic for a good few wins in that lot to progress up the league. certainly have no problems with staying up.
Allez haven

Been supporting Haven since Gus Risman stood on my new mac. My ma gave me hell!

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #19 on: 30 Jun 2015, 09:49:41 am
I'd settle for that TJ57. In fact I'm optimistic for a good few wins in that lot to progress up the league. certainly have no problems with staying up.

hope it goes to plan marra looking good at the minute.
born and bred haven.

Offline noahrob

• Fans Favourite
Reply #20 on: 12 Jul 2015, 01:36:06 am
Can any of you knowledgeable fans tell me, is it the bottom two of the regular season that is relegated or the bottom two of the Super 8's that will be relegated, please excuse my ignorance.

Offline touchjudge57

• First Team Backup
Reply #21 on: 12 Jul 2015, 05:47:20 am
Can any of you knowledgeable fans tell me, is it the bottom two of the regular season that is relegated or the bottom two of the Super 8's that will be relegated, please excuse my ignorance.

The bottom two after the super eight playoff games. All points gained in the super eights will be added to points accrued in the regular season with the bottom two clubs being relegated.

Offline kiss the snake

• Fans Favourite
Reply #22 on: 12 Jul 2015, 09:33:11 am
We in what they call middle eights Leigh Brad etc in super eights.

Offline noahrob

• Fans Favourite
Reply #23 on: 12 Jul 2015, 10:14:48 am

The bottom two after the super eight playoff games. All points gained in the super eights will be added to points accrued in the regular season with the bottom two clubs being relegated.
   Thanks for that TJ57. :) :) :)

Offline touchjudge57

• First Team Backup
Reply #24 on: 13 Jul 2015, 01:39:32 pm
If games go to current form and there are a lot of ifs and buts at the moment especially with DR availability I would expect Haven to take 4 points from a possible 8 to finish 8th. Hunslet 4 from 10 to finish 9th, Batley 4 from 8 to finish 10th, Town 0 from 8 to finish 11th and Doncaster 0 from 8 to finish 12th

That would give us home games against Hunslet, Batley Doncaster and whoever finishes 5th.
Away games against whoever finishes 6th, 7th and Town.

That's why I'm not a betting man!

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #25 on: 21 Jul 2015, 11:16:38 am
so this debate about fixtures/finishing position if it stays as it is, which based on form and remaining fixtures is likely

town who are 8th

Home vs.
Batley Bulldogs
Whitehaven
Doncaster
Featherstone Rovers

Away at
Dewsbury Rams
London Broncos
Hunslet Hawks

Batley in 9th

Home vs.
Whitehaven
Hunslet Hawks
Dewsbury Rams

Away at
Featherstone Rovers
London Broncos
Workington Town
Doncaster

haven in 10th

Home vs.
Hunslet Hawks
Doncaster
London Broncos

Away at
Featherstone Rovers
Dewsbury Rams
Workington Town
Batley Bulldogs

Hunslet in 11th

Home vs.
Doncaster
Featherstone Rovers
Workington Town

Away at
Dewsbury Rams
London Broncos
Batley Bulldogs
Whitehaven

THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline rockerlad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #26 on: 21 Jul 2015, 11:23:00 am
Hunslet are screwed. Town beating them this week would be a massive help.
Workington AFC - The Pride Of Cumbria
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/workingtonafc/
Football Score Cast - PM Me For Details

Offline town4me

• First Team Regular
Reply #27 on: 21 Jul 2015, 11:47:51 am
If I was a gambling man my money would be on donny and the hawks for the drop but there could be twists and turns yet. Still plenty of RL  to play.

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #28 on: 21 Jul 2015, 12:05:55 pm
can only see hunslet beating donny looking at them fixtures cant see them having many leeds players think town will do them this weekend its certainly in our interests for it to happen gonna say this for the first time in my life and the last time #upthetown

Offline town4me

• First Team Regular
Reply #29 on: 21 Jul 2015, 12:42:47 pm
can only see hunslet beating donny looking at them fixtures cant see them having many leeds players think town will do them this weekend its certainly in our interests for it to happen gonna say this for the first time in my life and the last time #upthetown
:D your brave spacey. Your risking the wrath of a few there marra