HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Championship Shield (Super 8's etc)

Martin · 108 · 7030

Offline recre

• First Team Backup
Reply #30 on: 21 Jul 2015, 12:53:35 pm
can only see hunslet beating donny looking at them fixtures cant see them having many leeds players think town will do them this weekend its certainly in our interests for it to happen gonna say this for the first time in my life and the last time #upthetown
:D your brave spacey. Your risking the wrath of a few there marra

No, it's called using your brains. If it's in our interests that Town win on Sunday, then so be it. Unlike a certain individual who was wanting Batley to beat us although that would have gone against his own team.

Offline town4me

• First Team Regular
Reply #31 on: 21 Jul 2015, 01:10:44 pm
can only see hunslet beating donny looking at them fixtures cant see them having many leeds players think town will do them this weekend its certainly in our interests for it to happen gonna say this for the first time in my life and the last time #upthetown
:D your brave spacey. Your risking the wrath of a few there marra

No, it's called using your brains. If it's in our interests that Town win on Sunday, then so be it. Unlike a certain individual who was wanting Batley to beat us although that would have gone against his own team.
well obviously it's in our own interests first to possibly open up a big gap on the hawks this sunday but it could help you out too. It's no easy game though.

Offline kiss the snake

• Fans Favourite
Reply #32 on: 21 Jul 2015, 02:01:53 pm
It's one thing hoping results go your way but to actually write it !!  :shake: :shake:

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #33 on: 25 Jul 2015, 09:34:54 pm
Now think dewsbury will finish top of the 8s meaning us or town could play away to them in the semi final fev v london in the other dewsbury looked good last week but in a one off game there,s every chance us or town could get in the final

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #34 on: 26 Jul 2015, 01:42:26 pm
Does anybody know when the final for the 8,s is i know its usually the week before the super league grand final

Offline davo5

• First Team Regular
Reply #35 on: 26 Jul 2015, 02:04:10 pm
Does anybody know when the final for the 8,s is i know its usually the week before the super league grand final
Is it not part of a triple header on Sunday 4th Oct with the NCL trophy kicking the day off which will feature either Wath Brow or Egremont.

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #36 on: 26 Jul 2015, 02:08:18 pm
Is it not part of a triple header on Sunday 4th Oct with the NCL trophy kicking the day off which will feature either Wath Brow or Egremont.
it probably is pal knowing my luck we,ll finish 4th in the 8s go to dewsbury beat them and get in the final . Hopefully i would be able to find a bar to watch it in cyprus if we got there

Offline touchjudge57

• First Team Backup
Reply #37 on: 26 Jul 2015, 04:46:23 pm
After today I make it Hunslet, Doncaster and London at home. Featherstone, , Dewsbury, Workington and Batley away
« Last Edit: 26 Jul 2015, 04:52:03 pm by touchjudge57 »

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #38 on: 26 Jul 2015, 04:47:05 pm
so town and batley win,batley beating a dews team without seymour or thackery and kicks cost them
so we finish 10th which mean home games v donny, hunslet and london, win 2 of those and we will stay up as hunslet would need 4 wins from 6 games
away to dews, batley town and Fev, now all we need is either donny at home first game or dews away to burn up the last game of JJP ban
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline lastmanstanding

• First Team Backup
Reply #39 on: 26 Jul 2015, 04:53:05 pm
No reason for us not to win all our games, home and away as these teams we play are all beatable if we have the right frame of mind👍🏻

Offline jammy dodger

• Top Try Scorer
  • Readers are Leaders
Reply #40 on: 26 Jul 2015, 05:02:48 pm
Got to target the Donny and Hunslet home games as must wins. Win these two games and we will be home and dry as I cannot where see Hunslet or Donny's next wins are coming from given their respective form
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #41 on: 26 Jul 2015, 05:04:33 pm
Would fancy us to win all 3 home games see what mood fev are in already done batley twice so there's 5 possible wins and we've gotta beat town sometime so I'll go for 3 deffo wins and maybe sneak some away pts

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #42 on: 26 Jul 2015, 05:09:10 pm
beat hunslet alone and we would be 6 points clear, given their worse PD they would have to win 4 from 6 to over take us 3 from 6 to pull level
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline Haven Crazy

• First Team Backup
  • Is tho in yan? Is tho in yan? oohoo
Reply #43 on: 26 Jul 2015, 06:09:15 pm
When do we play who ?
Can't stand Jam, eh!

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #44 on: 26 Jul 2015, 06:14:17 pm
When do we play who ?
Think fixtures are announced this Friday, but might be earlier
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good