HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Jordan Sigismeau

Amanda · 50 · 2950

Offline Johnpauljones

• First Team Regular
Reply #30 on: 12 Jul 2015, 06:27:21 pm
Well Miller beat him to a pulp today,  It might reduce  his ego."  Man on man he was milers ..b...

Offline Steven DeMont

• First Team Regular
Reply #31 on: 12 Jul 2015, 06:43:22 pm

I agree he was non existent in defence and attack. Get Chamberlin back quick!

Offline jammy dodger

• Top Try Scorer
  • Readers are Leaders
Reply #32 on: 12 Jul 2015, 07:04:02 pm
He needs to put some beef on and get into the pack. A winger at this level he is not

Interesting to see how Sigi got on, Widnes wingers scored 4 of their 5 tries
« Last Edit: 12 Jul 2015, 07:15:52 pm by jammy dodger »
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

Offline haven09

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #33 on: 13 Jul 2015, 11:28:05 am
Jordan had no protection from his centre yesterday Mr Hulme who thought it was funny every time town scored yesterday.

Jordan carried the ball well yesterday and at least showed some passion

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #34 on: 13 Jul 2015, 02:29:38 pm
Talking about the french lads was talking to joufrett at the end of the game he's only with us for 2 more games as far as he knows he won't be here for the final 7 matches

Offline haven09

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #35 on: 13 Jul 2015, 03:38:30 pm
Hope we can get him to stay for the last 7 games

Offline noahrob

• Fans Favourite
Reply #36 on: 13 Jul 2015, 03:46:22 pm
I can't see us getting Jordan Sigismeau back anytime soon as Catalans winger Yaha is out for up to 8 weeks.

Offline roxy274

• Academy Star
Reply #37 on: 13 Jul 2015, 04:00:17 pm
Jordan had no protection from his centre yesterday Mr Hulme who thought it was funny every time town scored yesterday.

Jordan carried the ball well yesterday and at least showed some passion

do you have a vendetta against Hulme ? He got plenty of protection yesterday Hulme was solid in defence all day , only some excellent kicks in behind the defence caught us out and TBH you would expect your fullback to be covering for Jordan not your centre who actually defends three in ??  and the only time I saw Hulme laugh/smile was at the songs the Town spectators where singing, on the other four occasion him and Allen were handing out bollockings. I suggest you lay off because without these DR lads we will be in the mire this year

Offline kiss the snake

• Fans Favourite
Reply #38 on: 13 Jul 2015, 04:12:57 pm
Talking about the french lads was talking to joufrett at the end of the game he's only with us for 2 more games as far as he knows he won't be here for the final 7 matches
Told me he was definitely not here for the final 7 games

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #39 on: 13 Jul 2015, 04:18:10 pm
maybe just needs something sorted out can't see him playing for catalan and if we lose him and gore for the 8s we could be knackered especially if we don't beat dewsbury we need to open a la gap up between teams below us

Offline roxy274

• Academy Star
Reply #40 on: 13 Jul 2015, 04:59:04 pm

thought we had signed the both of them till the end of the season ? cant see how we can just sign them for a number of games as that would be classed as a loan wouldn't it?

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #41 on: 13 Jul 2015, 05:05:39 pm

thought we had signed the both of them till the end of the season ? cant see how we can just sign them for a number of games as that would be classed as a loan wouldn't it?
just signed till the end of July in the regular season the props with us to the end of the 8s

Offline rockerlad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #42 on: 17 Jul 2015, 03:09:03 pm
Workington AFC - The Pride Of Cumbria
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/workingtonafc/
Football Score Cast - PM Me For Details

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #43 on: 18 Jul 2015, 06:41:28 pm
On the wing again tonight  in sky cats v huddersfield
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline AllezHaven

• First Team Backup
Reply #44 on: 18 Jul 2015, 07:12:01 pm
He has done OK with several mentions of Haven
Allez haven

Been supporting Haven since Gus Risman stood on my new mac. My ma gave me hell!