HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

8's fixtures

gmc66 · 28 · 2416

Offline gmc66

• First Team Regular
on: 07 Jul 2015, 06:23:50 pm
For anyone like myself who didnt fully understand the 8's fixtures i found this if anyones interested

http://www.rugbyleaguechampionships.co.uk/rlnewera

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #1 on: 27 Jul 2015, 11:02:05 am
all fixtures will be out wednesday.
born and bred haven.

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #2 on: 27 Jul 2015, 11:30:38 am
This system will do nothing to improve crowds ,how can people plan, over the summer especially ,when they don't know if their team will be playing,who they are playing and where.I'm resigned to the fact I'll miss the first 3 weekends of the 8's due to holidays and then working with no chance of getting leave
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline jammy dodger

• Top Try Scorer
  • Readers are Leaders
Reply #3 on: 27 Jul 2015, 03:41:42 pm
No system is EVER going to be perfect for EVERYONE.

I was wary going to this format, however it has made the leagues a bit more exciting than previous years
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

Offline rockerlad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #4 on: 27 Jul 2015, 04:10:47 pm
No system is EVER going to be perfect for EVERYONE.

I was wary going to this format, however it has made the leagues a bit more exciting than previous years

A system of knowing all the fixutes before the season starts would have been ideal
Workington AFC - The Pride Of Cumbria
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/workingtonafc/
Football Score Cast - PM Me For Details

Offline HMS HAVEN

• Academy Star
Reply #5 on: 27 Jul 2015, 04:42:00 pm
It looks like the fixtures will be

Home

Hunslet
Doncaster
London

Away

Town
Dews
Fev
Batley

Offline nickhutchinson

• Academy Star
Reply #6 on: 27 Jul 2015, 04:50:54 pm
It says in the paper we don't play till the 16th August that's along time off

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #7 on: 27 Jul 2015, 05:18:12 pm

Home

Hunslet
Doncaster
London

Away

Town
Dews
Fev
Batley
I expect atleast 2 wins at home we have already beaten London at home with a very weak team start of the year pushed em very close in London a few weeks ago. The other two should be good wins beat 1 home and away

Away we have already beaten batley home and away so confident there the derby game it's crucial we must be due a win soon so that could go either way we should have beaten dewsbury away and had a mare of a game against em up here. Fev will be very tough but a loss wouldn't kill us

All in all nothing to fear in them games if we turn up like Saturday we could win em all but that would take some doing but I'm very much looking farward to the games

The derby game would be huge last game of season

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #8 on: 27 Jul 2015, 05:28:13 pm

Home

Hunslet
Doncaster
London

Away

Town
Dews
Fev
Batley
I expect atleast 2 wins at home we have already beaten London at home with a very weak team start of the year pushed em very close in London a few weeks ago. The other two should be good wins beat 1 home and away

Away we have already beaten batley home and away so confident there the derby game it's crucial we must be due a win soon so that could go either way we should have beaten dewsbury away and had a mare of a game against em up here. Fev will be very tough but a loss wouldn't kill us

All in all nothing to fear in them games if we turn up like Saturday we could win em all but that would take some doing but I'm very much looking farward to the games

The derby game would be huge last game of season
it would be huge if the winner got a semi final place out of it

• Haven Legend
Reply #9 on: 27 Jul 2015, 05:30:18 pm
It would Marra it's time for our boys to be switched on now everyweek it's winner take all now no mistakes 80 mins performances and we should be well and truly safe we shouldn't even be in this mess but let's see how we come out of it

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #10 on: 27 Jul 2015, 05:34:09 pm
It would Marra it's time for our boys to be switched on now everyweek it's winner take all now no mistakes 80 mins performances and we should be well and truly safe we shouldn't even be in this mess but let's see how we come out of it
top 4 would be good with a one off semi final at the end although with the extra point and extra home game 4th spot is towns to lose now hopefully we,ll be sniffing about if they cock up

Offline davo5

• First Team Regular
Reply #11 on: 27 Jul 2015, 06:26:26 pm
After our shambolic start to the season I'll settle for a couple of wins against Doncaster & Hunslet,survival and hopefully a well thought out,balanced player recruitment plan,can't see us getting anything at Donkey Park.

• Haven Legend
Reply #12 on: 27 Jul 2015, 06:29:10 pm
If we actually turn up give em a game we can beat them we have just beat fev on their own pitch why can't we do that and more at town we have to beat them sometime the pressure is on one thing i know is if we do turn up for once things won't be so rosey at dp

Offline Martin

• First Team Backup
Reply #13 on: 27 Jul 2015, 07:18:12 pm
Wasn't there but to nil Fev in their back yard is an accomplishment, regardless of "they had nothing to play for". Fact is that the team that played on Saturday should be capable of winning the last seven games, doubt they will but it would be nice !

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #14 on: 27 Jul 2015, 09:06:08 pm
They had plenty to play for 5th place was up for grabs and a kinder set of fixtures
THE MULLET IS BACK