HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

hull kr temporary stand

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
on: 09 Oct 2006, 08:58:36 pm
they are erecting one to increase ground capacity,they meet SL standards wirh out but i thought the rfl said temp stands were no longer acceptable

http://www.sportinglife.com/rugbyleague/news/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=rleague/06/10/09/RUGBYL_Hull_KR_Nightlead.html
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #1 on: 09 Oct 2006, 09:15:23 pm
i think what is no longer acceptable is a temporary stand to achieve SL standard, the erecting of a temp stand to increase capacity on a ground already deemed fit for SL isn't a problem, i think!?!?!?
then again knowing the RFL as we do, who knows what is acceptable and not anymore!?!?!?!?!?
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline mr hopefull

• First Team Backup
  • off we go-- come on haven-- come on haven
Reply #2 on: 09 Oct 2006, 09:38:29 pm
i think what is no longer acceptable is a temporary stand to achieve SL standard, the erecting of a temp stand to increase capacity on a ground already deemed fit for SL isn't a problem, i think!?!?!?
then again knowing the RFL as we do, who knows what is acceptable and not anymore!?!?!?!?!?
cant argue with that marra

Offline Haven Crazy

• First Team Backup
  • Is tho in yan? Is tho in yan? oohoo
Reply #3 on: 10 Oct 2006, 05:09:51 pm
Bet the RL are rubbing their hands together thinking of the Hull derbys next season
Can't stand Jam, eh!

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #4 on: 10 Oct 2006, 07:32:13 pm
bet the police are well chuffed too!
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good