HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

NL1 GRAND FINAL

Offline mr hopefull

• First Team Backup
  • off we go-- come on haven-- come on haven
on: 02 Oct 2006, 07:20:45 pm
not going,but 2 weeks ago i thought that widnes looked favourites to win.they had a hard game against kr last week,and theres bound to be some bruised bods after yesterdays encounter,so for me its a kr win 28 18,

Offline havenette

• Academy Star
Reply #1 on: 02 Oct 2006, 08:55:52 pm
come on widnes you can do it you can do it u deserve it VIKINGS !!!!!!!!

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #2 on: 02 Oct 2006, 10:58:16 pm
yer i think KR will beat them to.

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #3 on: 03 Oct 2006, 06:12:37 am
won't it be annoyong, watching the GF on sky listening to those two prats ramble on about how this player has being doing this and that player has been doing that etc etc >:( >:( >:(

yeah like they know!!! >:( >:( >:(
how can they put eddie and stevo on for this game as they have never watched any NL1 games and dont even agree with promotion/relegation!!!! >:( >:( >:(
the pair of clowns
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline mr hopefull

• First Team Backup
  • off we go-- come on haven-- come on haven
Reply #4 on: 08 Oct 2006, 07:59:58 pm
not going,but 2 weeks ago i thought that widnes looked favourites to win.they had a hard game against kr last week,and theres bound to be some bruised bods after yesterdays encounter,so for me its a kr win 28 18,

not a bad guess eh,, hull kr were really awsome tonightr in the first half,and the full back deserved the mom award , this bloke is a super league player...(do feel sorry for sm though

Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular
Reply #5 on: 08 Oct 2006, 08:07:58 pm
big forward azui i think it was class player strong and quick

and did anybody see o'conner hittin at people just about every time he made a tackle or took the ball in
haven till i die

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #6 on: 08 Oct 2006, 08:31:41 pm
the one good thing about duul kr going to SL is at least we dont have to go there and get abused, coins,cans and other things thrown at us and the stewards doing naff all about it!

SL  you are welcome to them
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline Haven27

• Academy Signing
Reply #7 on: 08 Oct 2006, 09:54:05 pm
KR NO.6 Scott Murrell was brilliant

Offline Haven Crazy

• First Team Backup
  • Is tho in yan? Is tho in yan? oohoo
Reply #8 on: 09 Oct 2006, 02:56:56 pm
Thought Dull Kr's No1 was awesome, the one that got Man of the Match. O'Connor was funny as out digging anyone that he tackled. But I am so glad we dont have to travel there next season.
Can't stand Jam, eh!

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #9 on: 10 Oct 2006, 08:05:29 am
big forward azui i think it was class player strong and quick

and did anybody see o'conner hittin at people just about every time he made a tackle or took the ball in

Azzue  played  well.  He's  a  big  lad  who  made  alot  of  yards  the  other  day  He  was  one  of  the  few  1st  teamers  who  were  in  the  side  that  came  to  the  REC  and  did  nothing :o