HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Triple Injury Blow

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #1 on: 21 Jul 2015, 02:56:10 pm
With the signing deadline on Friday I hope the BOD have something up there sleeve,sign jj up to play in the halves and move Gore to hooker would be a big help .
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #2 on: 21 Jul 2015, 03:00:47 pm
born and bred haven.

Offline Mirehouselegend

• Fans Favourite
Reply #3 on: 21 Jul 2015, 04:18:33 pm
Who's available and they'll have to be very good player's needed to survive this league.

• Haven Legend
Reply #4 on: 21 Jul 2015, 04:21:54 pm
if positions stay as they are now.Then going into the 8 's we would need to  beat donny and hunslet at home, and hunslet have to win 4 from 6 to over take us as their points diff is a lot worse(which is why we can not afford a proper tonking on saturday), beat london at home and they would have to win 5 from 6.Home wins can keep us up alone but we need players to do it
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #5 on: 21 Jul 2015, 04:29:02 pm
if positions stay as they are now.Then going into the 8 's we would need to  beat donny and hunslet at home, and hunslet have to win 4 from 6 to over take us as their points diff is a lot worse(which is why we can not afford a proper tonking on saturday), beat london at home and they would have to win 5 from 6.Home wins can keep us up alone but we need players to do it

exactly marra
born and bred haven.

Offline newcastle utd

• Academy Signing
Reply #6 on: 21 Jul 2015, 06:48:15 pm
Whats happened to bannister

• Haven Legend
Reply #7 on: 21 Jul 2015, 07:12:21 pm
Whats happened to bannister
Went AWOL months ago
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline Mirehouselegend

• Fans Favourite
Reply #8 on: 21 Jul 2015, 08:41:59 pm
Why can't we keep player's or attract some real good one's. Have we no cash left to spend or what.

Offline rockerlad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #9 on: 21 Jul 2015, 08:49:21 pm
Why can't we keep player's or attract some real good one's. Have we no cash left to spend or what.

I would guess it cost a lot to get players up the m6. Plenty of clubs down that end form them.
Workington AFC - The Pride Of Cumbria
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/workingtonafc/
Football Score Cast - PM Me For Details

Offline roxy274

• Academy Star
Reply #10 on: 21 Jul 2015, 09:08:56 pm
Dave Allen is going to be a huge miss , his partnership with Hulme in defence and attack was looking awesome. I'm going to back Hepi  to step up and prove what a prospect he is in the final games. I'm still struggling to understand why we let Leopri go knowing our fullback is gone and we could be light in the backs.

Offline town4me

• First Team Regular
Reply #11 on: 21 Jul 2015, 09:31:52 pm
it's all about availability marra. Apparently most clubs are on the look out for fresh blood but clubs are becoming less reluctant to let players go on loan etc as they are looking after themselves and their own squad strength.

Offline Tommygun

• First Team Backup
Reply #12 on: 22 Jul 2015, 12:33:12 pm
Not many SL clubs will be letting players go out on loan now due to this new rule caused by the split into 8's. If they let them go on loan or DR then they can't be recalled or used by the parent club again this season. So the only players who might be available are going to be those which the SL club has absolutely no intention of using whatever happens.

Popularsider13

Reply #13 on: 22 Jul 2015, 05:50:12 pm
Will you register Jonno? He did a decent job on the wing for us last season when we beat Fev.