HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Match Result

Offline Recre Faithful

• First Team Regular
on: 26 Jul 2015, 09:43:01 am
After yesterday's massive result I would love Hunslet to beat Town what does everyone else think
Whitehaven RLFC The real pride of cumbria

Remember not everything that talks with an Aussie accent is good enough to wear the Green & Gold

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #1 on: 26 Jul 2015, 09:49:05 am
We were saying that on the bus if we had lost we would be wanting a town win now it has to be a Hunslet win for league position
born and bred haven.

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #2 on: 26 Jul 2015, 09:49:57 am
We need 8th spot

Offline havenselite

• First Team Regular
Reply #3 on: 26 Jul 2015, 10:01:37 am
Hunslet for me, i would love to see town relegated,
Up The Haven

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #4 on: 26 Jul 2015, 10:04:09 am
I want 8th spot but want town to stay up

Offline Brow Lad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #5 on: 26 Jul 2015, 10:10:40 am
Relegated for me the 6 usual on there forum would say the same about us come on Hunslet and Rams

Offline jammy dodger

• Top Try Scorer
  • Readers are Leaders
Reply #6 on: 26 Jul 2015, 10:14:08 am
I want safety. Though saying that I will probably be happy regardless of the result today Hunslet win we could be 8th/ Town win and we are close to staying up. Hunslet are in v poor form mind so I expect a Town win

4 home games would be nice, however looking at the various permutations there isn't a great deal in terms of the quality of the home games and after the debacle at the beginning of the year I am happy we are not in Donny's position.
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #7 on: 26 Jul 2015, 12:07:30 pm
Either team winning or a draw is good
Best result for safety is a town win putting 4 points between us and hunslet.
Hunslet win keeps all 4 teams in the fight and if as expected batley get beat then we finish 8th
8th however means our extra home game would be Dews at the rec who are the form team so very tough for a extra fixture.
Looking at  home fixture for finishing 9th and to me they are much tougher than the home fixtures for finishing 10th which doesn't make sense in the stupid 8's play off .

Regardless of today's results last night one one massive step towards safety,who ever wins today town hunslet or batley.The worst we will be is 1 point behind 8th place
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #8 on: 26 Jul 2015, 12:09:03 pm
Ideal scores today is dewsbury win and town draw would mean we finish 8th with a better points difference than town and be 3 pts ahead of hunslet although I think town will win today

Offline recre

• First Team Backup
Reply #9 on: 26 Jul 2015, 12:27:45 pm
Get on the draw at 16/1.  8)

Offline HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #10 on: 26 Jul 2015, 01:27:27 pm

Plus Barrow to get promoted, we need all 3 Cumbrian Teams in the same league. Good for crowds, and the whole game in the Area.

HW

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #11 on: 26 Jul 2015, 01:38:46 pm

Plus Barrow to get promoted, we need all 3 Cumbrian Teams in the same league. Good for crowds, and the whole game in the Area.

HW
barrow aren,t even in a play off place at the moment very competitive league champ1 theres only a 6 pt gap from 1-8 my money would be on the crusaders winning the league and keighley to come bk up via the play offs but any of the top 8 could get promoted

Offline DonkeyParker

• Academy Star
Reply #12 on: 26 Jul 2015, 05:08:51 pm
Oh dear, the two results you didn't want and Haven have dropped 2 places and finish in 10th. I bet you didn't expect those results!

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #13 on: 26 Jul 2015, 05:10:29 pm
Oh dear, the two results you didn't want and Haven have dropped 2 places and finish in 10th. I bet you didn't expect those results!
town was never in doubt batley was the shock result

Offline jammy dodger

• Top Try Scorer
  • Readers are Leaders
Reply #14 on: 26 Jul 2015, 05:12:44 pm

Batley was the "shock" result, definitely helped by Dews not playing there two key playmakers & goalkickers.  Hunslet have been dire for weeks and a decent Town win was expected
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."