HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Match Result

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #15 on: 26 Jul 2015, 05:13:24 pm
Oh dear, the two results you didn't want and Haven have dropped 2 places and finish in 10th. I bet you didn't expect those results!
another one  who cant understand how it works.Your win puts us 4 points clear of hunslet and we get to play them at home and not away in the 8's
had we finished 9th our home games would be donny batley and fev and we would have had to go to hunslet
finishing 10th they are now donny hunslet and london

which is why this is a stupid system, 10th place we play the bottom 2 and the worst of the three teams outside the bottom 5 at home, best we could ask for really and to be honest seems a better set of home fixtures than finishing 9th
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline Mirehouselegend

• Fans Favourite
Reply #16 on: 26 Jul 2015, 05:36:02 pm
Town away will be good for us to end this losing sequence against them. We'll be fine now after Fev result and Hunslet getting beat. Cheers Townies.

Offline Mirehouselegend

• Fans Favourite
Reply #17 on: 26 Jul 2015, 05:40:11 pm
Who do jam eaters get now then at home.

• Haven Legend
Reply #18 on: 26 Jul 2015, 05:42:15 pm
haven batley donny and Fev
hunslet, london and dews away
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline rockerlad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #19 on: 26 Jul 2015, 05:47:06 pm
haven batley donny and Fev
hunslet, london and dews away

Town get the luxury of having another Derby at home which means a nice little pay day as well with a big crowd.
Workington AFC - The Pride Of Cumbria
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/workingtonafc/
Football Score Cast - PM Me For Details

Offline town4me

• First Team Regular
Reply #20 on: 26 Jul 2015, 05:59:00 pm
After yesterday's massive result I would love Hunslet to beat Town what does everyone else think
was never gonna happen sorry to dissapointed you  again

Offline recrelad

• Academy Star
Reply #21 on: 26 Jul 2015, 06:01:36 pm
 I'm delighted with the Jam result. Plays right into our hands.  :nod:

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #22 on: 26 Jul 2015, 06:04:01 pm
After yesterday's massive result I would love Hunslet to beat Town what does everyone else think
was never gonna happen sorry to dissapointed you  again
Well for 65-70 you made real hard work of that game hunslet are in the mire a think them forcing everything to get back in the game made it comfortable for you in the end roll on the 8s

• Haven Legend
Reply #23 on: 26 Jul 2015, 06:07:15 pm
I'm delighted with the Jam result. Plays right into our hands.  :nod:
it gives us the best set of home fixtures we could hope for and means we don't have to go away to hunslet, they cant seem to see that though
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #24 on: 26 Jul 2015, 06:14:34 pm
Towns home fixtures are all tricky bar donny our derbys game could go either way and will be a battle the others well town will have to be very good to beat them we have the better fixtures even towns away fixtures are tricky think we Defo got the best outcome in the end

Offline jammy dodger

• Top Try Scorer
  • Readers are Leaders
Reply #25 on: 26 Jul 2015, 06:58:23 pm
Towns home fixtures are all tricky bar donny our derbys game could go either way and will be a battle the others well town will have to be very good to beat them we have the better fixtures even towns away fixtures are tricky think we Defo got the best outcome in the end

Either set of fixtures would have done us, lets not forget Town are a further point ahead meaning Hunslet have to win an additional game to overtake them, and to be honest even if Town don't get another point I still can't see Hunslet catching them
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

Offline town4me

• First Team Regular
Reply #26 on: 26 Jul 2015, 07:09:43 pm
????? Is that a serious post??

• Haven Legend
Reply #27 on: 26 Jul 2015, 07:19:39 pm
Given Fev and batley have already beat you at DP,and we will beat you at some point may be this one then you can see where he is coming from .By the way keep trying to talk down our win at Fev,you say they give us a frebbie,yet if it was town who had milled them at their place you would had declared it win of the season
« Last Edit: 26 Jul 2015, 07:21:44 pm by brett kinghams mullet »
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline town4me

• First Team Regular
Reply #28 on: 26 Jul 2015, 07:28:38 pm
Given Fev and batley have already beat you at DP,and we will beat you at some point may be this one then you can see where he is coming from .By the way keep trying to talk down our win at Fev,you say they give us a frebbie,yet if it was town who had milled them at their place you would had declared it win of the season
ok marra. So we needn't  bother turning up for the Derby at DP then as we haven't  got a chance.

Offline DonkeyParker

• Academy Star
Reply #29 on: 26 Jul 2015, 07:32:52 pm

Yes we lost to those two at home, but I would say Town are playing better now and the Fev home match is the only one I could see us losing at Home in the 8's. The signing of Sammut has seen a vast improvement in the way Town are playing.