HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Match Result

Offline African exile

• First Team Backup
Reply #30 on: 26 Jul 2015, 07:36:00 pm
Towns home fixtures are all tricky bar donny our derbys game could go either way and will be a battle the others well town will have to be very good to beat them we have the better fixtures even towns away fixtures are tricky think we Defo got the best outcome in the end

I would say we could play Town every week this season and they will beat us, they appear to have a more determined attitude amongst their players to be victorious in a local derby.
If it's a girl they're naming her Sigourney after an actress, if it's a boy the 're naming him Rodney after Dave

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #31 on: 26 Jul 2015, 07:37:18 pm
Towns home fixtures are all tricky bar donny our derbys game could go either way and will be a battle the others well town will have to be very good to beat them we have the better fixtures even towns away fixtures are tricky think we Defo got the best outcome in the end
????? Is that a serious post??
Given Fev and batley have already beat you at DP,and we will beat you at some point may be this one then you can see where he is coming from .By the way keep trying to talk down our win at Fev,you say they give us a frebbie,yet if it was town who had milled them at their place you would had declared it win of the season
ok marra. So we needn't  bother turning up for the Derby at DP then as we haven't  got a chance.
I didn't saying anything of the sort ,but if that's how you read it fine
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline recre

• First Team Backup
Reply #32 on: 26 Jul 2015, 08:04:05 pm
After yesterday's massive result I would love Hunslet to beat Town what does everyone else think
was never gonna happen sorry to dissapointed you  again
Very brave of you Callum to come on AFTER the game and say that. Very quiet on here after our 'result of the weekend' weren't you, then Town win against a team that look doomed and your strutting on here like a peacock.

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #33 on: 26 Jul 2015, 08:42:28 pm
Given Fev and batley have already beat you at DP,and we will beat you at some point may be this one then you can see where he is coming from .By the way keep trying to talk down our win at Fev,you say they give us a frebbie,yet if it was town who had milled them at their place you would had declared it win of the season

Yes we lost to those two at home, but I would say Town are playing better now and the Fev home match is the only one I could see us losing at Home in the 8's. The signing of Sammut has seen a vast improvement in the way Town are playing.
you haven't played a haven team that's turned up yet and I hope it's the next game

Offline davo5

• First Team Regular
Reply #34 on: 26 Jul 2015, 09:38:00 pm
????? Is that a serious post??
ok marra. So we needn't  bother turning up for the Derby at DP then as we haven't  got a chance.
I didn't saying anything of the sort ,but if that's how you read it fine
jam4me adding 2+2 and getting 7,nothing unusual there,i bet hes already reported bavk to the dark side.

Offline noahrob

• Fans Favourite
Reply #35 on: 26 Jul 2015, 10:43:38 pm
Oh dear, the two results you didn't want and Haven have dropped 2 places and finish in 10th. I bet you didn't expect those results!
town was never in doubt batley was the shock result
  I think Batly beat Dewsbury last year, most fans on here said it was a case of the Yorkshire clubs looking after each other.

Offline batty

• Academy Signing
Reply #36 on: 26 Jul 2015, 11:20:42 pm
Oh dear, the two results you didn't want and Haven have dropped 2 places and finish in 10th. I bet you didn't expect those results!
town was never in doubt batley was the shock result
  I think Batly beat Dewsbury last year, most fans on here said it was a case of the Yorkshire clubs looking after each other.
Cant complain we've helped our neighbours this season!