HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

vouchers for final

Offline hensingham boy

• First Team Backup
  • win or lose on the booze
Reply #15 on: 30 May 2007, 09:45:02 pm
i think its a good idea in general but not for me ha ha

my sister gets married on the day of the doncaster match in warrington so i wouldnt be able to attend that game for obvious reasons!

so could something also be looked at so that myself and possiby other people in the same situation( i know of at least two other people who are attending the same wedding who hardly ever miss a game)  could get a voucher, or am i being selfish?? 

by the way i aint a part timer!!

you only go to finals  ;D

Offline havendan

• Global Moderator
  • First Team Backup
  • Whoop whoop
Reply #16 on: 30 May 2007, 10:25:13 pm

my sister gets married on the day of the doncaster match in warrington so i wouldnt be able to attend that game for obvious reasons!

so could something also be looked at so that myself and possiby other people in the same situation( i know of at least two other people who are attending the same wedding who hardly ever miss a game)  could get a voucher, or am i being selfish?? 

Get a season ticket if you hardly miss a game!
You are really a superfan amongst super fans in fact your the no.1 fan in Cumbria. Congratulations.

popularsider

Reply #17 on: 31 May 2007, 01:25:33 am
the thing is the tickets are given on average attendances so havens ticket allocation will be about 1500-1800 tickets and then we can apply for more

Offline farawayfan

• Academy Star
Reply #18 on: 31 May 2007, 12:43:20 pm
what about the people like me who are in the sunny climates of iraq and have been all season, but i will be back for the buisness end of the season and the final, and i would love to go  ???
HAVEN......PRIDE OF CUMBRIA

Offline hensingham boy

• First Team Backup
Reply #19 on: 31 May 2007, 12:46:44 pm
don't worry about it mate this voucher thing won't come off anyway.and IF we get there i'm sure there will be a few spares.

Offline kellshaven1

• Academy Star
Reply #20 on: 31 May 2007, 04:14:29 pm

WHY SHOULD I? i was gonna and decided against it! is my twelve quid on the gate every week  not good enough to warrant a voucher if it comes off?
as for only going to finals hensingham boy il see thee later nee danger!

Offline hensingham boy

• First Team Backup
Reply #21 on: 31 May 2007, 04:25:16 pm
ha ha think we should go out earlier now

Offline kellshaven1

• Academy Star
Reply #22 on: 31 May 2007, 04:40:35 pm
nee danger let me know when! but now you have put that we might get slagged off people will know we havnt been able to make it to the game and are going to the pub! we must be part timers!

Offline havendan

• Global Moderator
  • First Team Backup
  • Whoop whoop
Reply #23 on: 31 May 2007, 05:14:26 pm

WHY SHOULD I? i was gonna and decided against it! is my twelve quid on the gate every week  not good enough to warrant a voucher if it comes off?
as for only going to finals hensingham boy il see thee later nee danger!

Because then you'd get priority tickets and you'd save money. It's only a suggestion! Keep your hair on fella!  :D :D ;)
You are really a superfan amongst super fans in fact your the no.1 fan in Cumbria. Congratulations.

Offline onredelijk

• Academy Signing
Reply #24 on: 31 May 2007, 08:32:57 pm
IF haven reach the NRC final tickets will be snapped up, as usual, by the part-timers and those who only come along to give us a bad name,

the club dont care because they will make money from the ticket sales!!!

so, how about at the doncaster match vouchers are given out, and when the season ticket holders have bought their final tickets the next batch will be sold to voucher holders, ensuring that all regular fans get a ticket before the part timers?

reallistically its the only game it could be done at as the sheffield game is only 1 week before the final!!

any thoughts?

Yes I have some thoughts.........I think it is a cretinous idea!!! Why should the club turn down anyones money!!!

Maybe some people cant make it to every game (for whatever reason) therefore why should they be punished!?!?

I live in Uruguay and came home for both Finals (wish I hadnt).........So are you saying that if I cant make it to the Doncaster game I should be banned from the final??

Offline champ

• First Team Backup
Reply #25 on: 01 Jun 2007, 04:50:05 pm
Big fella,

you want to worry about the scousers finishing 2008 without the premier league trophy again. We will get bigger home gates at the business end of the season

Monte
Monte
Whats the only ship that never docks in Liverpool

THE PREMEIRSHIP  :D :D

Monte2carlo

Reply #26 on: 01 Jun 2007, 05:39:37 pm
C u later champ LOL

Monte

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #27 on: 03 Jun 2007, 11:12:16 pm
IF haven reach the NRC final tickets will be snapped up, as usual, by the part-timers and those who only come along to give us a bad name,

the club dont care because they will make money from the ticket sales!!!

so, how about at the doncaster match vouchers are given out, and when the season ticket holders have bought their final tickets the next batch will be sold to voucher holders, ensuring that all regular fans get a ticket before the part timers?

reallistically its the only game it could be done at as the sheffield game is only 1 week before the final!!

any thoughts?

Yes I have some thoughts.........I think it is a cretinous idea!!! Why should the club turn down anyones money!!!

Maybe some people cant make it to every game (for whatever reason) therefore why should they be punished!?!?

I live in Uruguay and came home for both Finals (wish I hadnt).........So are you saying that if I cant make it to the Doncaster game I should be banned from the final??

no i am not saying that, my idea is to ensure REGULAR recre goers get first dibs on tickets, as everyone knows that when a final comes around people come from out of the woodwork and snap up tickets and occassionaly it means those who go all season miss out

in all situations like these there will be people who it will affect adversely, but for one or two to miss out to ensure that the rest get tickets is a small sacrifice
the club cant be held accountable to people who choose to holiday or go on stag parties or whatever when there is a big game coming up
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #28 on: 04 Jun 2007, 07:31:02 pm
I  can't  really  see  a  problem  in  getting  tickets.  If  the ground  can  hold  12000  then  give  Cas  7000,  us  4000  and  the  rest  corporate  and  neutral  tickets.  Maybe  though  1  way  to  entice  fans  for  the  semi  is  to  give  out  vouchers  where  if  we  do  make  it  to  the  final  than  them  with  tickets  get  1st  shout.

All  that  needs  to  be  done  is  to  beat  FAX  first ;)

Offline champ

• First Team Backup
Reply #29 on: 04 Jun 2007, 09:43:33 pm
Cant remember anyone not getting a ticket for the 2 grand finals in fact we returned tickets for both games.  IF we get to Blackpool im sure we wont have any problems.